ADVERTISEMENT

Reality Archaeology vs 'Institutional Archaeology'

instaGATOR

Bull Gator
May 29, 2001
Deserving of it's own thread here imo.

“I see myself as a fairly open-minded chap but I will admit that it took me well over a year for the penny to drop, and for me to realise that we are actually dealing with the oldest structures ever built by humans on Earth. The main reason for this is that we have been taught that nothing of significance has ever come from southern Africa. That the powerful civilizations all emerged in Sumeria and Egypt and other places. We are told that until the settlement of the BANTU people from the north, which was supposed to have started sometime in the 12th century AD, this part of the world was filled by hunter gatherers and so-called Bushmen, who did not make any major contributions in technology or civilization.” — Tellinger

https://newsrescue.com/ancient-200000bc-human-metropolis-found-in-africa/

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
Well, there's been 31 reads on this new thread, but not a one of them with any kind of a reply, positive or negative????

No Guts? Or they don't understand what it means????
🤓

INSTITUTIONAL ARCHAEOLOGY SAYS SUMERIA AROUND 6000 BC.

Ancient 200,000 BC Human Metropolis Found in Africa.​

So they might have missed it a bit, by about 194,000 years.
As the days pass, what has been called mythology is turning into more like actual history.....

Ancient Human Metropolis Found in Africa
By Dan Eden for viewzone.

They have always been there. People noticed them before. But no one could remember who made them — or why? Until just recently, no one even knew how many there were. Now they are everywhere — thousands — no, hundreds of thousands of them! And the story they tell is the most important story of humanity. But it’s one we might not be prepared to hear.

Something amazing has been discovered in an area of South Africa, about 150 miles inland, west of the port of Maputo. It is the remains of a huge metropolis that measures, in conservative estimates, about 1500 square miles. It’s part of an even larger community that is about 10,000 square miles and appears to have been constructed — are you ready — from 160,000 to 200,000 BCE!

Note: Zecharia Sitchin is also looking smarter as the days go by..... 🤓

The dweebs claim that there is no proof that ET's have ever visited the Earth, even if they exist somewhere in the infinite universe.

Well, here's some news for ya....

The Milky Way Galaxy is believed to be around 20 billion years old.
It's ageing from the center out....

Professor Gary Nolan of Stanford
claims thatDNA doubles in complexity” roughly every 600 million years.

If you keep deducing it's half-life to when it must have been created, it sits at roughly 9.5 billion years old.

Now, the Earth / Solar System has been determined to be around 4.5 billion years old.

Please, anyone can feel free to explain that time discrepancy for me, between the age of our DNA, and the Earth's age...

Genesis 1:26-28 KJV -- And God said, let us make man in our image, after our likeness:

2 Kings 2:11 -- As they were walking along and talking together, suddenly a chariot of fire and horses of fire appeared and separated the two of them, and Elijah went up to heaven in a whirlwind.

If you demand for an ET to land in your own front yard first, then you're an ostrich looking for a patch of soft sand imo....

Is 'institutional architecture' architecture you want to believe exists but you can't actually find it?

Is 'institutional architecture' architecture you want to believe exists but you can't actually find it?

Are dweeb moe-rons that are dodging demonstrated facts and asking dumb and unrelated questions the norm now daze, or are you 'special.' 😎

Well, there's been 31 reads on this new thread, but not a one of them with any kind of a reply, positive or negative????

No Guts? Or they don't understand what it means????
🤓
I still have a hard time believing the Egyptians or Mayans built those great structures with the technology they had at the time. I just don't spend much time thinking about it. I'm certain we've had visitors in the past and the government does their best to conceal it.

Deserving of it's own thread here imo.

“I see myself as a fairly open-minded chap but I will admit that it took me well over a year for the penny to drop, and for me to realise that we are actually dealing with the oldest structures ever built by humans on Earth. The main reason for this is that we have been taught that nothing of significance has ever come from southern Africa. That the powerful civilizations all emerged in Sumeria and Egypt and other places. We are told that until the settlement of the BANTU people from the north, which was supposed to have started sometime in the 12th century AD, this part of the world was filled by hunter gatherers and so-called Bushmen, who did not make any major contributions in technology or civilization.” — Tellinger

https://newsrescue.com/ancient-200000bc-human-metropolis-found-in-africa/
I am certain that slaves built any structure that is still in existence from ancient history, not farmers as suggested by recent theories. Also, the hunter-gatherers still exist in parts of that continent so I do believe that is why much of the Southern portion of the continent was underdeveloped. The trade routes would not normally include the cape as compared to the Mediterranean trade route.

We are not alone now, nor have we ever been alone in this infinite universe.

The Milky Way Galaxy 20 Billion Years
Human DNA 9.5 Billion Years.
Earth's Age 4.5 Billion Years.
For the slow, that means that we didn't evolve on Earth alone.
-----
Human ruins in S.Africa that are 160,000 to 200,000 years old.
This is just the
'Tip of the Iceberg' of the world-wide Archaeological evidence that has been, and continues to be, covered up by the various 'Institutions,' both by Govt and Private 'Military-Industrial' Corps.
-----
Sumerian gods.
Greek gods.
Roman gods.
Chinese gods.
India's gods.
Japan's gods.
Nazca gods.
Inca gods.
Mayan gods.
Aztec gods.
Hopi gods.
Navajo gods.
Christian gods/angels - Let Us make man in OUR image.
And on and on and on and on it goes.....
Then there's the one infinite universe creator GOD that's in most of Earth's current day dogmatic religions.
-----

The U.S. Govt. has been covering up crashed/recovered ET vehicles since at least as early as the 1930's.
There were also recovered ET craft in first Italy, and then in Germany in the 1930's.
Both Russian and China also have recovered crashed UFO's.

Were they / are they - ET's feeding us tech back then, and still are doing so right up to the present???

NASA - Never A Straight Answer has been blurring photos of the terrain on both the Moon and Mars, and air-brushing out the ET vehicles in photos before releasing them to the public that has been, and continues paying for them. (beingripped-off)

I believe that the Shadow Govt began with Truman's Majestic (MJ-12) Group and has grown to being totally out of the Sovereign Citizens and their elected officials control.

President Eisenhower's Swan Song Speech - "Beware the Military-Industrial Complex" (now the Shadow Govt.)

The CIA invented the phrase 'Conspiracy Theorist' in an attempt to discredit anyone coming forward with information that they want to control and/or not release to those that hired them and are paying them...

National Security Act, U.S. military- and foreign-policy reform legislation, signed into law by Pres. Harry S. Truman in July 1947, which reorganized the structure of the U.S. armed forces following World War II. It created the office of Secretary of Defense to oversee the nation’s military.

The National Security Act Amendments of 1949 (Public Law 81-216, 63 Statute 578) establishes the Department of Defense as an Executive Department including the Department of the Army, the Department of the Navy, and the Department of the Air Force as military departments, not as Executive departments.

Removing the oversight of the Sovereign Citizens and their elected representatives in Congress and the President..
The major loss of our FREEDOMS begins then, and continues to spiral down and out of our control....

They are continuing to try to control the information flow that has been getting away from them since Bob Lazar went public back in 1989.
The public will never get all of the available solid 'evidence,' either the archaeological (past) nor on ET's (present), until they can recover their own SOVEREIGN authority.

It's long past time for the general
'mostly ignorant' public to WTF-UP!!! 🤓 ---- As always, JMOHO's

If you're gonna post to a thread that I start, you've going to have to bring more to it than just your own vast ignorance, augmented with you own bias and unrelated BS questions.

From Smithsonian Magazine -- New study suggests ancient humans slept on layers of grass and ash, which was used to ward off insects.

Archaeologists studying the interior of a cliffside cave in South Africa have found what may be the world’s oldest bedding, reports Cathleen O’Grady for Science magazine.

Dated to more than 200,000 years ago, the grass bedding—discovered in the Lebombo Mountains’ Border Cave—was placed atop layers of ash, perhaps to keep crawling insects like ticks at bay.
The findings, published in the journal Science, push the earliest record of human-constructed bedding back by at least 100,000 years. Previously, notes George Dvorsky for Gizmodo, the oldest known specimen was 77,000-year-old grass bedding found in Sibudu, South Africa.

Lead author Lyn Wadley, and her colleagues used scanning electron microscopes and infrared spectroscopy to identify the fossilized plant materials. In addition to broad-leafed grasses, the team found traces of burned camphor bush, which is still used by people in rural East Africa as an aerial insect repellent,

The crickets chirping is deafening....

Then the Silence of the Shams....
🤷‍♀️

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT