ADVERTISEMENT

Q

Billabong4356

Green Machine
Feb 21, 2011
To my fellow patriots and opponents of the deep state. Curious to how many of you follow Q and his anonymous followers incorrectly labeled “q’anon” by the msm. Do you think the movement is onto something? Or do you find it to be mindless conspiracy theory. Personally, I think the concept should be embraced. Hard questions need to be asked. If it ruffles some feathers so be it. Libs need not reply.

To my fellow patriots and opponents of the deep state. Curious to how many of you follow Q and his anonymous followers incorrectly labeled “q’anon” by the msm. Do you think the movement is onto something? Or do you find it to be mindless conspiracy theory. Personally, I

Q is a good start in seeking truth but not the end all be all by any means. I personally follow but can separate information from disinformation.

Theories plural. Q seems to have inside info but as far as the anons well its IMHO just a bunch of people making guesses off of the Q posts. I listen but with the proverbial grain of salt.

Anytime someone starts talking about bankers,jewish bankers, bilderbergs illuminati or any other wizards of oz you quickly lose me. I dont believe in any of that nonsense of people/families meeting in dark rooms playing the world like some sort of game of Risk .

Now Soros is a one man wrecking crew with followers but is he open with his goals. So thats not some covert cloak and dagger out of James Bond.

As for suckaturd and dorkey well thats collusion not conspiracy. And while they are censoring the right its ham fisted and obvious to anyone paying attention.

Theories plural. Q seems to have inside info but as far as the anons well its IMHO just a bunch of people making guesses off of the Q posts. I listen but with the proverbial grain of salt.

Anytime someone starts talking about bankers,jewish bankers, bilderbergs illuminati or any other wizards of oz you quickly lose me. I dont believe in any of that nonsense of people/families meeting in dark rooms playing the world like some sort of game of Risk .

Now Soros is a one man wrecking crew with followers but is he open with his goals. So thats not some covert cloak and dagger out of James Bond.

As for suckaturd and dorkey well thats collusion not conspiracy. And while they are censoring the right its ham fisted and obvious to anyone paying attention.
I agree. Absolutely take what the anons bring back with a grain of salt. As far as the shadowy elite meeting for nefarious reasons.....what do you think about Bohemian Grove? Personally, I don’t know what to make of the most powerful people on earth dressing up as druids and burning owl effigies. I’d think with all that money and access to fly privately anywhere in the blink of an eye they’d find a better way to spend their free time.

I agree. Absolutely take what the anons bring back with a grain of salt. As far as the shadowy elite meeting for nefarious reasons.....what do you think about Bohemian Grove? Personally, I don’t know what to make of the most powerful people on earth dressing up as druids and burning owl effigies. I’d think with all that money and access to fly privately anywhere in the blink of an eye they’d find a better way to spend their free time.
Probably for sex not to play Risk

Reactions: BamaFan1137
To my fellow patriots and opponents of the deep state. Curious to how many of you follow Q and his anonymous followers incorrectly labeled “q’anon” by the msm. Do you think the movement is onto something? Or do you find it to be mindless conspiracy theory. Personally, I think the concept should be embraced. Hard questions need to be asked. If it ruffles some feathers so be it. Libs need not reply.
I don’t believe a word of it. About as real as the tooth fairy IMO.

I don’t believe a word of it. About as real as the tooth fairy IMO.
So by that does that mean Epstein goes no further than him? I guess that also means with regards to his arkancide I mean “suicide” that he managed to hang himself in a cell specifically designed to not allow you to kill yourself? Oh and that this took place exactly as all guards fell asleep and the security cameras “glitched” to use the parlance of our times? That is something I cannot look past as coincidence. Anyone agree?

So by that does that mean Epstein goes no further than him? I guess that also means with regards to his arkancide I mean “suicide” that he managed to hang himself in a cell specifically designed to not allow you to kill yourself? Oh and that this took place exactly as all guards fell asleep and the security cameras “glitched” to use the parlance of our times? That is something I cannot look past as coincidence. Anyone agree?
No, no - don’t get me wrong...I think there is a group of elites that traffic children.

I’m just referring to Q specifically.

You don’t have to be a deep state mole/shadow figure to look at Epstein’s life and network and realize that whole scandal was deeper than just one guy.

No, no - don’t get me wrong...I think there is a group of elites that traffic children.

You don’t have to be a deep state mole/shadow figure to look at Epstein’s life and network and realize that whole scandal was deeper than just one guy.
Isn’t that the truth! Can only imagine the deserved justice they will get when DJT is confined for another term.

Reactions: fatman76

I think there's two question that are worth asking in regards to Q:

1 - Is Q really someone close to Trump?

2 - Is Q worth listening to?

First, yes Q is absolutely one or more people very close to Trump. And possibly even Trump himself. This has been proven by Q posting multiple photos that he could only have access if he were extremely close to Trump. Such as photos of the INSIDE of Air Force One, or a photo of a watch on the desk on Air Force One...with Trump's reflection in it. Photos of a shot outside the window of Air Force One, and a challenge to reverse lookup each photo and verify that there was no copy on the internet. Perhaps the most interesting photo-proof from Q came a couple years ago. Michael Avenatti tweeted out the picture of a man who he claimed was 'stalking' him, and asked his Twitter followers to identify the man. Q then posted almost the same photo that Avenatti did, but you could look closely and tell the man in the photo Q posted was bending his leg so you could tell they were two photos taken back to back. Q then claimed that the photo he posted had been pulled from Avenatti's phone. With the challenge to reverse lookup the photo and verify that it was not on the internet prior to Q posting it.

Yes, Q is real.

Second, is Q worth listening to? Yes, with a caveat. As @BillCutting4585 said, there is a LOT of misinformation posted by Q. He posts a LOT of stuff that doesn't happen. We are told that's misinformation. Maybe it was, maybe Q was wrong. On the other hand, he posts a lot of stuff that's 100% on the money.

To me, the best value you can get from Q is in listening when he points you toward a person and asks you to research their connection to this other person. A hallmark of the Q movement is encouraging anyone following Q drops to think for themselves, and do their own research. Q is constantly replying to questions with 'you have more than you know' and 'review past drops'.

Also, understand there are a LOT of people that believe blindly in Q. They WANT to believe him. There's also a lot of people that refuse to believe any of it, I think mostly cause they are scared to death of being mocked.

You should read the drops, you should research the people and topics, but also understand it's not 100% accurate. Either by design, or by mistake.

I will say this: Some VERY powerful people and companies around the WORLD have tried to censor Q from the moment he started posting. Every site he posts on is targeted with hacker attacks constantly.

That suggests to me that something is there.

It's so much bigger than that. If you actually start digging into Qs past drops, you will see how much bigger it is. And more importantly, WHY it is so big.

It is absolutely the most pure evil that can exist on this earth, and once you find out what's been happening, and why, it will crush your soul. I tear up every time I even think about it. To see what has been done to our babies, the most defenseless of society. And by the people that are supposed to be their protectors.

Q often says "Those who know, cannot sleep". It has a dual meaning. Those who know what has been done, cannot sleep until the evil is stopped, and those that did the evil, know they cannot sleep because they are hunted.

I always tell the sheep here than when they truly realize what Trump has been fighting, they will be embarrassed to tears that they wanted to stop him. It was zero troll.

At this time. I dont trust anything that comes out of the media. Im going by instinct from here on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT