ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction for the big 3 ??

Interesting. I agree with ocala though. Our frontliners may have more stars but if our line is still bad it won’t matter.

Last edited:

Interesting. I agree with ocala though. Our frontlines may have more stars but if our line is still bad it won’t matter.

Yep we are a team that the initial talent rankings hasn't worked out great. Miami might be below us on that but on paper they clearly have more talent on the D line and skill positions overall etc.

The closer we get to the season and the more sadgator examines the schedule, the more sadgator thinks it is hard to find 6 wins on Florida’s schedule…

They are obviously going to have to be substantially more improved than last year to even get that many…
If this year's team isn't a substantial improvement, it's not going to be very pleasant.

I'm predicting we will be decent, kind of like Muschamp's second season. Didn't we go 10-2? We weren't as good as our record, but were respectable. There is no vision beyond any further. I think we are good at QB 1 and backup. I have ZERO clue what the rest of the team will be like.

I've looked, I'm not convinced some of the teams we play are that good (fsu being one of those) and I think we are better than most think.
Be Patient Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT