ADVERTISEMENT

Predict today's score

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
Not many are giving us much of a chance today. How much does losing Grier hurt us? Well he was great at the end of the U.T. game, outstanding in the Ole Miss game and average vs. Missouri. Treon needs to avoid turnovers, not force things and use his legs when needed. What worries me besides the stud Fournette is the running of their QB Harris. We'll be so psyched to stop Fournette that he could run for some big plays.

I think somehow we keep Fournette under 150, we get 2 interceptions one for a pick six and...................we

WIN

27-24 sealing the victory with a late TD by Kelvin Taylor who goes for 125 yards on 26 carries.

28-10 UF..Fournette and LSU is NOT battle tested like Florida and LSU has NOT met a defense like UF's so far.

UF 21
LSU 17

Playing against the stoutest defense they've encountered this year, Fournette is held to 90 yds. A couple of picks happen when Miles tries to open the run by throwing deep.

Who have they beaten in SEC play? Auburn, So Carolina, Miss State?

We've scored 35 points COMBINED in 2 SEC road games....not seeing that in 1 against LSU.

Tigers 24-14.

We've scored 35 points COMBINED in 2 SEC road games....not seeing that in 1 against LSU.

Tigers 24-14.
Can't diagree with your logic. But I couldn't see us blowing Ole Miss out either. This team is different, never know what they might do.
I know this though, it's been fun to watch so far. It's nice to look forward to game days again.

Reactions: sadgator
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT