ADVERTISEMENT

Poopy Joe's Crack Pipe For Liberals Program

BayouGator1995

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2015
Hello guys, I'm back from the long work-related sabbatical. Glad Mike White's gone (effing punk-ass loser), and Billy Boy's making waves. I'm sure you all know about this $30 million dollar grant by Poopy Joe 💩 to administer smoking kits to the public which includes free crack pipes. Is there any limit to the depths of disgrace this rogue, outlaw administration won't sink to?? I mean......after all, you dumb-ass libtards love the Pooper-In-Chief. All he's done is make the world a living hell by causing record high inflation, destroy our borders, allowed racist CRT in our schools/universities, etc. And yet you can all enjoy the view by getting high off your government crack while Xi JingPing gets ready to overtake our country (unless Trump gets back in office in time I hope). In the mean time, ya boy Hunter here loves gettin' high....

Hunter-Biden-1.jpg

Welcome back. A question for the dems here: After 4 years of crying about Trump's children, why are you guys silent on Hunter?

I mean....Hunter is actually getting caught doing the things you claimed the Trump children did. Doesn't your blatant hypocrisy give you pause?

The last two dem first ladies have had the fashion sense of a drunk zebra at convention of color blind cardiologists.

While Melania Trump was absolutely impeccable every time, and the media claimed she was wearing a couch cover. Which Jill actually does.
Holy shit. I've seen people throw away their grandmother's crochet Christmas presents that look better than that. Vogue has gone rouge. 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT