ADVERTISEMENT

Please accept our deepest and most sincere condolences to Seminole Nation....

I have no shame flaunting our circus . Have you numbskulls ever seen some of these eastern european women that do the flying trapeze ? HOT !

hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

7 losses in a row to a clown college.

I would have thought you'd just keep your mouth shut and keep taking it...but I guess you're a pain freak.
Oh my Lester speaking out. Tell you what glitter boy catch up or shut up...more head to head wins and more championships, let me know when you pass UM for the ultimate prize.

Sad that little brother gets out of place sometimes and you have throw them back to reality. It must really hurt to know you've done so little with so much.

GO Canes!

Oh my Lester speaking out. Tell you what glitter boy catch up or shut up...more head to head wins and more championships, let me know when you pass UM for the ultimate prize.

Sad that little brother gets out of place sometimes and you have throw them back to reality. It must really hurt to know you've done so little with so much.

GO Canes!

Series is 31-30 and about to be 31-31...enjoy your last 9 months or so with that brag.

at the end of this play, long after the gator-on-gator blocking, the RB goes in for a close up with the camerman and the camera man seems to intentionally trip him.

So now we know how Grayson Allen earns pocket money during the offseason.

Reactions: GatorGray
Series is 31-30 and about to be 31-31...enjoy your last 9 months or so with that brag.
Lol...Same ole nolies... Believing a tie means something. Last I checked you still have 3 tiny championships with all those paper championships.

Go Canes!

Lol...Same ole nolies... Believing a tie means something. Last I checked you still have 3 tiny championships with all those paper championships.

Go Canes!
Well, it is simple math. 2017 is the last year you get to say, "scUM leads the series."

Now, if scUM could finally win the darn Coastal, we could go ahead and put the final nail in that coffin in the ACCCG, but everyone knows that the All Canes Conference was only notional and never an actual thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Watuka Spirit
Well, it is simple math. 2017 is the last year you get to say, "scUM leads the series."

Now, if scUM could finally win the darn Coastal, we could go ahead and put the final nail in that coffin in the ACCCG, but everyone knows that the All Canes Conference was only notional and never an actual thing.

Catch up or shut up...Math, a tie is a tie. Until you surpass UM in Championships and heads to heads take my advise and catch up or shut up. As you know the only thing that matters are championship, all the rest is just second place.

For the nolies a tie means a declaration of victory sort of like the tie with the gators which the nolies claim as a choke, when in fact the nolies choked just as much.

GO Canes!

Catch up or shut up...Math, a tie is a tie. Until you surpass UM in Championships and heads to heads take my advise and catch up or shut up. As you know the only thing that matters are championship, all the rest is just second place.

For the nolies a tie means a declaration of victory sort of like the tie with the gators which the nolies claim as a choke, when in fact the nolies choked just as much.

CO-Caine!
27614568.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT