ADVERTISEMENT

Pity party for LSU and Tennessee thread...

Hopefully we play the game of our life vs you and defeat you! Tn lawyers are teaming up with LSU. Sec is going force you to play whether you want to or not. LSU is going to spank you. Ark is going to spank you. UGA is going to spank you. The fact that you think your team could still win the east shows why u wimps reacted the way you did to the hurricane. Your all just dumb. Your muscles are sore? Your colonel has left you? Boo ****ing wooo! You'd death march starts soon and you are guilty! Get ready pussies

Reactions: IzzyGouldLiar
Hopefully we play the game of our life vs you and defeat you! Tn lawyers are teaming up with LSU. Sec is going force you to play whether you want to or not. LSU is going to spank you. Ark is going to spank you. UGA is going to spank you. The fact that you think your team could still win the east shows why u wimps reacted the way you did to the hurricane. Your all just dumb. Your muscles are sore? Your colonel has left you? Boo ****ing wooo! You'd death march starts soon and you are guilty! Get ready pussies

Are you related to cockfans 1 and 2?

Never heard of them. You my friend see the light. You are the most credible poster on the board in terms of analyzing this team. You started a thread that is 4 pages! You know this team loses 2 more sec games and it doesn't matter who is back from injuries. You will look like a genius soon

Never heard of them. You my friend see the light. You are the most credible poster on the board in terms of analyzing this team. You started a thread that is 4 pages! You know this team loses 2 more sec games and it doesn't matter who is back from injuries. You will look like a genius soon
How is South Carolina doing? I hope you enjoyed the Spurrier years because you will never experience that ever again.

In ten years when you run for president against Chelsea, that pussy comment may cost you.

By the way your offense may need a little blue pill to become a slightly more powerful cock.

The first image that popped in my head after reading this is the time Muschamp was yelling at Clay Burton gritting his teeth and foaming out of the mouth.

I have so many options available to me as a retort that I am actually not sure where to go with it.

I'm just going to say, "Thank you." This might be among the best posts by a trolled rival ever on his board. Please don't go Travis Bickle and try to assassinate Foley. He is about to retire.

Reactions: sadgator
Is this a real person??? I mean, come on....this has to be a Gator having some fun, right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT