ADVERTISEMENT

Pickens qualifies for UGA

Link to Auburn giving Cam anything? You can Google pictures of Cam riding around Auburn's campus on a moped

If nothing else I believe Georgia is cheating based on common sense. A school who won their last national championship during Jimmy Carter's presidency should not be getting 5 star recruits from coast to coast

Reactions: ohsfan28
Spare me the idea that anybody is pathetic for believing Georgia cheats.

Georgia fans constantly accuse other schools of cheating when those schools are doing well

LOL.

Of course. There are plenty of ways to shut everybody up. Take a screenshot and post it. But we know that you made that up, just like you made up your husband. I love when silly trolls overextend themselves.

Considering this is Bucanole, I think a husband is the only true part of the story.

Lol. I didn’t realize it was an auburn fan. Yeah after all the money they gave to cam’s dad, in plain view. what a joke.

Funny thing is after he's washed out in the NFL, he will go to TMZ and sell his story on how Auburn paid for him and the boogs will go apeshit and say he's lying.

But you know it's coming.

You mean giving Georgia fans a dose of theit own medicine? That is exactly what I am doing

If nothing else I believe Georgia is cheating based on common sense. A school who won their last national championship during Jimmy Carter's presidency should not be getting 5 star recruits from coast to coast

Spare me, which school denied admitting you and forced you to attend AU. Don't come up with the BS of AU being your first choice because 90% of the enrollment is there because it's a back up plan.

As for as cheating, everyone in the country other than an AU fan knows Scam's dad auctioned him off and it's common knowledge AU fans are so confused they don't know if they are war eagles, plainsmen or tigers.

Why would anyone want to volunteer to spend 3-4 years in the anus of Alabama? Now the assistant BB coach is looking at jail time for racketeering which included handing out cash to recruits.

AU has a head coach who was under a show cause penalty for cheating, who according to AU fans knew nothing about it. He is a proven cheater of providing extra benefits. But once again the low IQ of an AU fan thinks he wasn't involved.

As for beating UGA, AU does that about 1 out of five, it isn't this year, is the memory of Derrick Brown getting pancaked and limping off the field still vivid in your memory? Don't worry you will get to see it a bunch this fall unless he refuses to re enter the game.

Reactions: WizDawg
You Mutts are seriously the dumbest clowns on the face of the Earth and you also have the most over inflated opinion of yourselves.

Anyone outside the state of Georgia who gives your shit school a second thought likely views you as bunch of underachieving, losing, choking pukes.

A good many people beside myself believe Georgia is cheating since bowl cut Kirby showed up and started magically getting commitments from 5 star recruits from coast to coast.

If many more people don't view you as cheaters, it is because you are too irrevelant for them to care about or they believe you won't win anything anyway...especially a national championship.

I am even skeptical about that. If there is one school on the face of the Earth who can cheat their way to top recruiting classes several years in a row but still win little or nothing, Georgia is that school

Last edited:
It is also comical that Georgia fans talk so much shit about other schools cheating. The early 1980's is the most successful era of mutt football and it is tainted by one of their own professors claims of recruiting football players who couldn't even read and write.

Georgia kept the coach recruiting those illiterate players as their head coach for another decade and he stayed in the role of athletic director for another 15 years after that. If those actions aren't bad enough, now they are naming their football field after the same cheating scumbag.

Despite all things mentioned above, Georgia fans still have the most holier than thou attitude of anyone in college sports. A small part of the reason they are the dumbest and most delusional fans in sports

It is also comical that Georgia fans talk so much shit about other schools cheating. The early 1980's is the most successful era of mutt football and it is tainted by one of their own professors claims of recruiting football players who couldn't even read and write.

Georgia kept the coach recruiting those illiterate players as their head coach for another decade and he stayed in the role of athletic director for another 15 years after that. If those actions aren't bad enough, now they are naming their football field after the same cheating scumbag.

Despite all things mentioned above, Georgia fans still have the most holier than thou attitude of anyone in college sports. A small part of the reason they are the dumbest and most delusional fans in sports
Dude, like I stated earlier, this thread is almost entirely you talking shit about another school cheating. You are doing the same thing you are bitching about.

Reactions: ohsfan28
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT