ADVERTISEMENT

People that call some of these players these days thugs and such

Another one???? Well here we go again. So you think you get cool points for coming to rescue of your fellow loser compadres? I'm ok with not knowing about the landings or Jax landings. I'm from Miami where there's things to do. I'm sorry I have a life. You got your cool name that you made up all on your own. It's me against the world on this site. I'm going back and forth with some old washed up has beens. You should be face deep in your wife right now instead of posting cute comments. You @sadgator @LizardGrad89 @gatordad3 are all bit$hes

The funny bit is you claiming to be a Gator.

So what... you act like you're some innocent actor here. Just stop being a jerk and you'll get along with everyone here just fine. We actually like rival posters. I've been on this site for 10 years and enjoy the smack but you're being over the top.
What in the world are you talking about? You insulted me! My word! Show me where in the world I’ve really insulted anybody. You and about three others - any time anybody says anything, all y’all can do is start with the nastiness and vulgar talk. Don’t it get old? It would be different if I came laying into you, or said all the nonsense to you.

Maybe just stop worrying so much about what you’re gonna say to somebody next to insult them, and just try being nice to somebody or just have a normal conversation onetime. I’m mad with how things are going so far...but do you see me saying all this stuff at folks? No.
Maybe go outside and walk it off, but I’ll swanee, it beats all the way some on here go on and on.

Maybe just stop worrying so much about what you’re gonna say to somebody next to insult them, and just try being nice to somebody or just have a normal conversation onetime.
serveimage

Why on earth would someone do that when they can insult strangers and post cat pictures instead?

serveimage

Why on earth would someone do that when they can insult strangers and post cat pictures instead?

I don’t care what foolishness you’re trying after that. The bulldogs are playing like they’ve already won. I think they’re gonna finally stumble right here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT