ADVERTISEMENT

People that call some of these players these days thugs and such

NYCapple

Chomp Artist
Nov 19, 2012
Just sad and ignorant. These kids know what people are really sayin! I know it wasn’t about one of our players somebody’s talkin about, but making comments about Georgia’s kid or two...but sakes alive, folks have to know what that means or looks like when some of these kids read it.
This world is changing.
Why not be a part of it, and be positive?

My parents were of different ethnic origins. It’s crazy when I hear somebody say something hateful or racist under their breath in front of me, thinkin I’m going to play along. Just sad.

No reason to multiply the problem and add to the hatred. You’ve gotta just stay above it, and be firm.

Reactions: SwampLander
The same old Crapple...

enjoying endless appetizers...while the poor abandoned children suffer...so shameful...

source.gif

tenor.gif

Last edited:
The same old Crapple...

enjoying endless appetizers...while the poor abandoned children suffer...so shameful...

source.gif

tenor.gif
I’ve said what I wanted. That person has deleted their comment. They know that kind of comment has no place around here. It has no place here or anywhere else anymore.

Again, I don’t reply to you directly because as Ive told you, I have no want to engage with children..

As foolish as you may be on here, I am certain that you don’t talk to adults/others this way in public. If you do, I encourage you to be more mindful of the risks of doing so.....and would be happy to help you understand why it’s a really bad idea. Good luck to you.

I’ve said what I wanted.

As foolish as you may be on here, I am certain that you don’t talk to adults/others this way in public. If you do, I encourage you to be more mindful of the risks of doing so.....and would be happy to help you understand why it’s a really bad idea. Good luck to you.

Wanna bet?

Reactions: instaGATOR
I’ve said what I wanted. That person has deleted their comment. They know that kind of comment has no place around here. It has no place here or anywhere else anymore.

Again, I don’t reply to you directly because as Ive told you, I have no want to engage with children..

Great, dude this is a smack board. SAD is the only guy on this board that's easiest to get along with. Happy to see you're above it all and thanks for the education on how to be a reasonable person.

Reactions: sadgator
Great, dude this is a smack board. SAD is the only guy on this board that's easiest to get along with. Happy to see you're above it all and thanks for the education on how to be a reasonable person.

If that's not gross sarcasm,,, then you should be ashamed of yourself... :cool:
But if it is,,,,, then that's a solid imo... :D

So first you selfishly pig out at Applebee’s while the children you claim to help starve and now you’re on the internet threatening people? What a stand up guy.

So first you selfishly pig out at Applebee’s while the children you claim to help starve and now you’re on the internet threatening people? What a stand up guy.
We have the biggest douches on this site sometimes We need to start a Go Fund Me to help these people out. My GF runs CSA HeadStart in Reno, maybe she can help. Lol...guy is a freak. I would rather punch his a$$ in the face.

Get on your horse and jump on the 75 south, get off in Miami. Then go call any random person a thug. I bet that won't happen. Punk ass bitch, stay behind the keyboard coward
Oh tough guy. Yeah that's what someone is going to do. Why don't you drive to Nevada and call someone a thug and see what happens, punk ass bitch....??? lol you're an idiot.

Reactions: gatordad3
Oh tough guy. Yeah that's what someone is going to do. Why don't you drive to Nevada and call someone a thug and see what happens, punk ass bitch....??? lol you're an idiot.
He's the same idiot who believes if recruits actually read our political forum while we trash his favorite low life POS QB, Colon Crapadik, they will flip to Miami rather than going to UF. So yeah, he's a dipSh!T.

Get on your horse and jump on the 75 south, get off in Miami. Then go call any random person a thug. I bet that won't happen. Punk ass bitch, stay behind the keyboard coward

Since I carry a gun everywhere I go, that wouldn't really be a problem. And as I've survive 44 years with this big mouth of mine, I'm sure that trend will continue. Besides, I did 8 years in the Marines and 6 as a prison guard, Miami doesn't scare me much.

I'm vaguely confused why you are so angry about that comment, since I made it to a different poster.

Since I carry a gun everywhere I go, that wouldn't really be a problem. And as I've survive 44 years with this big mouth of mine, I'm sure that trend will continue. Besides, I did 8 years in the Marines and 6 as a prison guard, Miami doesn't scare me much.

I'm vaguely confused why you are so angry about that comment, since I made it to a different poster.

He gets irritable when the Soul Glo drips in his eyes.

Reactions: EvilWayz
We have the biggest douches on this site sometimes We need to start a Go Fund Me to help these people out. My GF runs CSA HeadStart in Reno, maybe she can help. Lol...guy is a freak. I would rather punch his a$$ in the face.

Interesting.

I'm the finance director for a Florida Head Start program, have been for 5 1/2 years. I looked up the CSA in Reno, we are a bit bigger than them, but we don't have weatherization or housing or any of the other services, just HS/EHS. I wonder if I've ever seen your GF at any of the NHSA conferences. Name doesn't ring a bell, assuming she is the CEO (I checked out the website), so maybe not, but it just struck me, small world.

Interesting.

I'm the finance director for a Florida Head Start program, have been for 5 1/2 years. I looked up the CSA in Reno, we are a bit bigger than them, but we don't have weatherization or housing or any of the other services, just HS/EHS. I wonder if I've ever seen your GF at any of the NHSA conferences. Name doesn't ring a bell, assuming she is the CEO (I checked out the website), so maybe not, but it just struck me, small world.

You guys might be brothers from another mother?

Reactions: GatorNation79
Interesting.

It is a small world. We were in San Fran for a training (for her) around Union Square last week....more of a vacation for me. She"s a Director and has been with them for 20 years, has like 100 employees. There are 2 in Northern NV I think. Great organization. Real good people.

Keyboard tuff guys. You worked on helicopters and never put in any real work.
Let me guess you were also an all state RB at Polk high. And now you sell women's shoes? Ok Al Bundy

He's the same idiot who believes if recruits actually read our political forum while we trash his favorite low life POS QB, Colon Crapadik, they will flip to Miami rather than going to UF. So yeah, he's a dipSh!T.
Listen here Pre cum. Your the same loser who has no friends besides on this message board. Your wife got tired of hearing your irrelevant views?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT