ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State football needs to be axed forever

TJtheGator

Gator Great
Jun 4, 2001
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tm...aiah-humphries-jerry-sandusky-james-franklin/

At a loss for words.

I felt bad for the players in 2011 who had nothing to do with that sicko Sandusky.

I will not feel bad for the current players one bit. Or the fans. Or the alumni. Or the students. Or anyone who supports Penn State.

The NCAA needs to kill that program for two decades.

Maybe then they’ll learn.

FSU, good thing you didn’t hire Franklin. You dodged a bullet. One of the rare times I will be on your side about something.

Last edited:
Reactions: fsu939913
IDK...Penn State or anyone outside of the sickos that allowed this to happen have nothing to do with it. I get it and it's messed up but a few bad actors shouldn't let the football program to be dismissed. Not to mention the other athletic programs to have a chance to prosper. Rough situation and I'm not expert...just my opinion.

Looks like that transferring WR just found his successful appeal.

NCAA Football Transfer Waiver Rule 69.0:
Facial Penis Interactions.

Whereas any male player on Team 1 shall be subject to repeated slaps in the face from multiple penises of other male players on Team 1, the subjected penis slapped player shall be immediately eligible for play in the next successive season on Team 2 without the forfeit of any eligibility or applicable waiting period.

NCAA Football Transfer Waiver Rule 69.0:
Facial Penis Interactions.

Whereas any male player on Team 1 shall be subject to repeated slaps in the face from multiple penises of other male players on Team 1, the subjected penis slapped player shall be immediately eligible for play in the next successive season on Team 2 without the forfeit of any eligibility or applicable waiting period.
LOL! Good one Sad

Y'all wouldn't believe how many "boys will be boys" comments there were.

I remember a dude getting a bad conduct discharge for teabagging a guy he didn't like. He was lucky, the guy he did it to turned to the UCMJ instead of strangling him in his sleep.

Y'all wouldn't believe how many "boys will be boys" comments there were.

I remember a dude getting a bad conduct discharge for teabagging a guy he didn't like. He was lucky, the guy he did it to turned to the UCMJ instead of strangling him in his sleep.
Sometimes a guy has to beat another guys ass. It's how it has to be...you deserve it when you're a punk. Get toe to toe with someone when you got a problem. That's how I was raised and I'm no badass but I can knock a tooth out your mouth in you're an A hole...in fact I'll just do it. No instruction need.

The players should be jailed. That is straight sexual assault. Well maybe not straight.
Depends where you are. Up north in those BIG?? states, this can be considered "courting" and may be a legal path to marriage. Most likely.

I dunno, I avoid those places.

Sometimes a guy has to beat another guys ass. It's how it has to be...you deserve it when you're a punk. Get toe to toe with someone when you got a problem. That's how I was raised and I'm no badass but I can knock a tooth out your mouth in you're an A hole...in fact I'll just do it. No instruction need.
That's not the same as sexual assault. You don't think Marines fight in the barracks? Besides drinking, that's pretty much all we do on the weekends.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT