ADVERTISEMENT

PEACH BOWL

Gatorincanada

Baby Gator
Jan 5, 2012
So I am coming down from Ontario, Canada for the Peach Bowl, and I am curious to know if there will be any pep rallies or anything else going on in Atlanta the night before or the Saturday of the game. I am really looking forward to the experience. Any information would be great!

Thanks

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/college/sec/university-of-florida/article222674060.html

“This, to me, lacks all of the suspense and sizzle in the world of a season that was pent up to be this statement year for Jim Harbaugh in Year Four,” host Justin Rose said. “And you get Florida? You don’t even get to beat a name brand. I’m sorry. Florida is a shell of who it used to be in the SEC. Give me LSU.”

“Even UCF would have been a little bit interesting,” said Kyle Bogie, a guest in the segment.
------------------------------

Our players have no excuse not to be ready for this game after what happened in 2017.

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/college/sec/university-of-florida/article222674060.html

“This, to me, lacks all of the suspense and sizzle in the world of a season that was pent up to be this statement year for Jim Harbaugh in Year Four,” host Justin Rose said. “And you get Florida? You don’t even get to beat a name brand. I’m sorry. Florida is a shell of who it used to be in the SEC. Give me LSU.”

“Even UCF would have been a little bit interesting,” said Kyle Bogie, a guest in the segment.
------------------------------

Our players have no excuse not to be ready for this game after what happened in 2017.
Pretty funny considering Michigan hasn’t won a national title in over 20 years.

Reactions: Gator Fever
2017 - 4-7 UF 17 - 33 Mich 8-5

2015 - UF last 3 games of the season:
UF 2 - 27 FSU
UF 15 - 29 UA
UF 7 - 41 Mich

2007 - UF 35 - 41 Mich
That was QB Henne's best stats game of his entire career, credit where it's due.

~ Mich played 4 teams with 8+ wins, going 2-2 against them.

~ Their ONLY ranked opponent road win was by +3 vs #22 NW.

~ @ ND 24 - 17 Mich (-7)
~ @ ND 22 - 17 Vandy (-5) (VU 6-6, 3-5 SEC)
Vandy scored as much as Mich vs ND, while given up 2 less pts.
~ UF 37 - 27 @ Vandy (-10)
===========

As to playing LSU instead of UF. :confused:
#3 SEC UF - CFP #10
#4 SEC LSU - CFP #11
UF 27 - 19 LSU
Clueless Justin Rose Weasel.... :rolleyes:

Thinking now we might have more people than Michigan at this game as they sold their Orange Bowl ticket allotment a lot faster for that 2016 game. I think they are not too motivated for this game.

A lot of people who took the the time, effort, and energy to go to Dallas last year are probably like...been there...done that...

It isn’t going to be heavily attended either way...
Ummm pretty sure the game has actually already been sold out.

Ummm pretty sure the game has actually already been sold out.
Not even close. You can buy ‘em directly through UF/Ticketmaster...literally as many as you want...

Don’t fool yourself into thinking anybody thinks this is a big one...been there done that like a million times...

That said, UF should be motivated to play well and end the season on a high note...if they don’t...it will suck...

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/gators/EN/buy/browse?g[0]=32652

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT