ADVERTISEMENT

P Diddy, Diddy, Puff Daddy, Puffy, Sean Diddy Combs

Wild West Cowboy GIF by Escape Hunt UK

the little rats cheering somebody's bad fortune!!! support trump but bash somebody i dont idolize. The devel does indeed work in mysterious ways....

the little rats cheering somebody's bad fortune!!! support trump but bash somebody i dont idolize. The devel does indeed work in mysterious ways....
Hard to argue your idols are child molesters just like your boy, Mike Sington, the creepy gay Barron Trump stalker. You've shown your gay stalker side with some around here.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
This is no surprise, Diddy and Usher fudged one another.
It gets creepier at the 8 minute mark involving Will Smith.

🥱. Nobody is above the law.
Do you not get why presidents get secret service protection for life? It's not so they don't get killed, it's so they don't get kidnapped for what they know. If he's a kid diddler, put his ass on house arrest for the rest of his miserable life. Not everyone is federal prison is who we think they are and theres a metric ton of foreign nationals and terror shot callers that we do.

Do you not get why presidents get secret service protection for life? It's not so they don't get killed, it's so they don't get kidnapped for what they know. If he's a kid diddler, put his ass on house arrest for the rest of his miserable life. Not everyone is federal prison is who we think they are and theres a metric ton of foreign nationals and terror shot callers that we do.
Ok, but Nobody is above the law.

Ok, but Nobody is above the law.
I believe Reagan fully understood what was going on during Iran Contra and let LtCol North take the fall for it. Pretty sure Clinton was chilling with Epstein too and is a serial rapist. I'm willing to let that go for national security purposes. I don't have to like it.

The security of this nation is paramount.

I believe Reagan fully understood what was going on during Iran Contra and let LtCol North take the fall for it. Pretty sure Clinton was chilling with Epstein too and is a serial rapist. I'm willing to let that go for national security purposes. I don't have to like it.

The security of this nation is paramount.
Ollie and Gen Secord took a bullet for Ronnie. Gen Secord is a good friend of mine. I met him about 25 years ago (at our Yacht Club here in FWB) and I became friends with he and his wife Joan(who died a month or so ago)

I have to share this story about when I met him. I KNEW who he was from the hearings, as I was a HUGE Ronnie fan. So when I saw him and his wife in the Yacht Club, I mentioned in front of the manager that I knew who he was, and was kind of a hero of mine. She asked if I would like to meet him, and I told her I would never want to bother him...she insisted and they came over to our table. I introduced myself and told him I knew what he did for our country, and I considered him a hero for doing what he did. As I introduced him to my childhood friend, he recognized his lat name, and asked...is your Dad Col Bill Bethea? My friend answered "Yes Sir". He looked me square in to the eyes, and he said, "son, I am no hero...HIS DAD is a hero. I flew for him in Vietnam, and HE is what heros are made of. I was a desk jockey most of my career, while his Dad was out killing our enemies"

My friend was SO PROUD, as he was also a fan of what General Secord did for Ronnie. Every time I would walk in to the YC, he and Joan would come over to the table and chat with us. Dick is VERY old now, and we all thought he would go first. God bless him and his family.

Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT