ADVERTISEMENT

Football Other games...

Live by the portal, die by the portal. Norvel struck portal gold last year, not so much this year. He needs overwhelming talent to win.

Yep, I think most need overwhelming talent to win.

He has ignored HS recruiting arrogantly for yrs. Now it's costing them

BC is running the ball right through the Noles defense and FSU can't get any kind of running game going. FSU's QB doesn't look good at all. Love it. Maybe Samford and FSU could be our 2 wins this year!

• Haha
Reactions: Countygator1
BC is running the ball right through the Noles defense and FSU can't get any kind of running game going. FSU's QB doesn't look good at all. Love it. Maybe Samford and FSU could be our 2 wins this year!
If this holds up, and Noles start off 0-2 against two unranked teams, will anyone actually watch the Florida-FSU game this year?

Reactions: Gator Fever
I actually think they are just behind the top teams but we will see I guess.
UF's defense has made schitt QB's look great since the Todd Grantham days and this past Saturday was so exception. Prior to Saturday's game, Cam Ward was 1-8 on the road as a starter.

Reactions: Nicktheslick
Miami is not as good as they looked against UF.
We could not get any pressure on Ward. Teams that can rush the passer will give him and the hurricanes problems. Mario also starts off strong, and then seems to fade as the season progresses. Miami does have a paper soft schedule which will help, but he will manage to lose 2-3 games regardless.

Reactions: gatordad3
We could not get any pressure on Ward. Teams that can rush the passer will give him and the hurricanes problems. Mario also starts off strong, and then seems to fade as the season progresses. Miami does have a paper soft schedule which will help, but he will manage to lose 2-3 games regardless.
Mario Cristobal didn't produce a 27-47 record at FIU by accident. He was complete garbage at Oregon. Won't be long before Miami fires another alum.

Reactions: mcanes
457736891_394018177055328_7568054595273596481_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT