ADVERTISEMENT

Other games today...

Gator Fever

Bull Gator
Feb 13, 2008
Watching a little of the WV and Missouri game so far and I think Missouri probably has one of those seasons they are known for where they have the bad out of conference loss early and then rebound to win a few SEC games people weren't expecting. WV will be pretty bad this year with how the departing coaches left that team but the Missouri offense doesn't look too bad.

Watching a little of the WV and Missouri game so far and I think Missouri probably has one of those seasons they are known for where they have the bad out of conference loss early and then rebound to win a few SEC games people weren't expecting. WV will be pretty bad this year with how the departing coaches left that team but the Missouri offense doesn't look too bad.

Maryland. I mean, Syracuse isn't all that, but they are ranked, and for Maryland to be ahead 42-13 at the half? Is Maryland a team everyone slept on?

Watching the T A and M game with Clemson coming up, obviously wanting the Gators but might rewatch it later because I'm a tuning into ....Mizzou ran away earlier so I stopped watching that...Michigan is getting it taken to them by Army. Justin Fields is having another big game Gawga fans lol

Fisher laying an egg at A&M. Not surprised. Never thought he was a great coach. More of a recruiter

Just see shitty QB play more than anything. Mond took about 14 off the board the first half and its been downhill since. Clemson hasn’t looked that good tbh. A&M let them get up early doing stupid stuff.

I'm disappointed Fisher's fast talking skills have slowed a bit. Just a little bit.

That true freshman QB on South Carolina looks good even with it being an FCS team. If he doesn't totally fall apart against Bama they may have a good one for the future.

Watching the T A and M game with Clemson coming up, obviously wanting the Gators but might rewatch it later because I'm a tuning into ....Mizzou ran away earlier so I stopped watching that...Michigan is getting it taken to them by Army. Justin Fields is having another big game Gawga fans lol
We are all glad for him. Couldn’t beat out Jake, but he is still a good one.

Let’s wait until they play somebody to anoint Fields.

Reactions: VZDawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT