ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Easy money on U.C.F. vs. Memphis?

LakerGator

Rowdy Reptile
Dec 3, 2015
Florida
#10 U.C.F. is playing at 4-2 Memphis and is ONLY(?) a 4 point favorite. Memphis lost to Tulane ( away game ) 40-24. I say Milton lights up the Tigers and will easily cover. If they truly are one of the top TEN teams this should be a easy cover. That being said, Vegas doesn’t make these odds to lose money.

Memphis’ other loss was 22-21 to Navy.

Going to be a shootout. If UCF has a double digit lead after the first possession of the 3rd quarter UCF wins by 17-20 points. If Henderson or Pat Taylor don't average 8 yards per carry Norvell will abandon the run game. UCF will dare Memphis QB Brady White to take the game into his hands and he will panic.

Darrell Henderson is averaging nearly 12 ypc, if he breaks big ones it will balance out Memphis's offense and it will be a shootout. I don't see Memphis defense being real big in this game but they may force a few UCF turnovers. I see Milton throwing for at least 250 if not more.

Last edited:
Memphis played poorly at Tulane and fumbled away the Navy game. But is a pretty good team playing at home. Will be the best team UCF has played this season. Agree with the above that they will force Memphis QB to beat them. Selling out to stop the run will expose them if White has a nice game. Give me Memphis,

Holding call on What would have been Memphis game winning TD.
Then motion after Memphis then later in winning FG range.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT