ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Constitutional Crisis

Yep. Although, I"m pretty sure this thread will be ZAPPED and moved to the Lounge.

Originally posted by perdidokeygator:
I thought this was a Gator Chat board
This. You want to bring this to a republican or tea party message board, feel free. At the very least, put it in the lounge. The only thing this is going to devolve into is some crazy fight until the thread gets locked, and you can't possibly believe you are going to change someone's mind by posting this.

Good post Ghost, and absolutely correct. That dude has zero regard for the constitution. He would probably be a good recruiter though, so maybe Champ should reach out.

So now the fire WM group has nothing to rant over, we start tea bagging on a Gator message board.

If this thread isn't deleted by the end of the day I'm seriously considering canceling my membership (after 12+ years).

Originally posted by Gator79:

So now the fire WM group has nothing to rant over, we start tea bagging on a Gator message board.

If this thread isn't deleted by the end of the day I'm seriously considering canceling my membership (after 12+ years).
Don't be a pussy just cancel it 79.....
uzi.r191677.gif

I can't think of anything more important right now. It appears that most Americans are beginning to wake up but they haven't had their morning cup of coffee yet.

So, Barry, Nancy and the gang said "IT'S THE LAW and YOU CAN'T CHANGE A THING ON IT NOW" when the Republicans tried to change it a few weeks ago and NOW Barry does EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID THE REPUBLICAN'S COULD NOT DO!!!! What a LIAR for one and hypocrite for another. HE flat OUT did a CLINTON and looked at us and on MULTIPLE OCCASIONS LIED HIS 50/50 ASS OFF!!!

So, can he now change the 1st amendment? No longer do we have freedom of speech? Or how about the Right to bear arms? Can he change that one? What a JOKE. Obama may go down as the biggest JOKE of a President in the past 100 years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT