ADVERTISEMENT

One thing from Santa post PACO?

LakerGator

Rowdy Reptile
Dec 3, 2015
Florida
Please read it and tell me if a kid or a woman would think it’s appropriate? It’s more 40-60 year old men posting stuff trying to be cool when in reality it’s SAD ( No pun attended ) they think they are funny.

I haven’t replied to any of Sad’s 1000’s of posts ( is there any rule against responding to a post still in the system? ) and I come back after a week or so and nothing has changed, a few posters acting immature and getting away with it. Have they been warned?

Dude you are just the worst. How sad your life must be that you devote this much time to trying to interfere with other people's enjoyment of a sports message board. At least when you were trolling, there was some element of an attempt at humor, but now you've devolved to where you're just pathetically whining to the mod to "please not let these guys post, because they won't let me in their group." It's pathetic. Time for a look in the mirror, buddy.

teal_blue_pacifier__89110.1517325356.jpg

Merry Christmas Laker!

Please read it and tell me if a kid or a woman would think it’s appropriate? It’s more 40-60 year old men posting stuff trying to be cool when in reality it’s SAD ( No pun attended ) they think they are funny.

I haven’t replied to any of Sad’s 1000’s of posts ( is there any rule against responding to a post still in the system? ) and I come back after a week or so and nothing has changed, a few posters acting immature and getting away with it. Have they been warned?

Paco has warned me but i sent him a christmas card so im back to zero. Thinking about sending a new yrs card to get myself ahead.

On the real tho paco should we be reporting threads like this or should we just let you see it. Basically if we report a post do u see it?

Dude you are just the worst. How sad your life must be that you devote this much time to trying to interfere with other people's enjoyment of a sports message board. At least when you were trolling, there was some element of an attempt at humor, but now you've devolved to where you're just pathetically whining to the mod to "please not let these guys post, because they won't let me in their group." It's pathetic. Time for a look in the mirror, buddy.

Every now and again bradley is spot on.... This is one of those times

https://florida.forums.rivals.com/threads/sadgator-is-playing-today.85515/#post-1620577

Reactions: TennesseeGator

https://florida.forums.rivals.com/threads/sadgator-is-playing-today.85515/#post-1620575

The one thing I don't get, Shime, is why you care so much. Honestly, it's just baffling. If you hate all of us so deeply, why not just move on with your life?

Reactions: TennesseeGator
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT