ADVERTISEMENT

One game away from losing the entire program forever...

It could be worse. We could be South Carolina with Muschump. Remember he had a two loss team his first year. Then went 4-8 the second year. Let the Cocks have him. A leopard doesn't change its spots. Still a chump.

Nah Florida will win this game but get rolled by Lsu and Fla st, then if we lose the bowl game, we will be on a 4 game losing streak after we get killed by Michigan

Reactions: OrangeNBlueCrew
I think Muschamp would have a 50/50 shot at an upset if he just lined up like he did with us a few times and ran Jumbo package the whole damn game especially with the injuries we have now but it may have worked even without the injuries.

It could be worse. We could be South Carolina with Muschump. Remember he had a two loss team his first year. Then went 4-8 the second year. Let the Cocks have him. A leopard doesn't change its spots. Still a chump.
You need to review his history a bit better

MJ I stand corrected. I had the years and records inaccurate. Maybe I was trying to forget it.

Let's be real.

If he loses this game, any little waning support he may have left will evaporate like a spit spot in the desert.

Never in the history of gator football has there been one single game that will determine the fate of the entire program like this one will. It is insane.

Last edited:
If we lose this game, I really think it's it for him. He may get next year, but he will have to win at least 9-10 games to even be considered. If we win anything less next year, he's gone for good. If we struggle down the stretch again, it's over.

Other teams are doing more with less. We should be able to as well.

we had a two loss team his SECOND year... his first year he was 7-6

Reactions: vehemon
People do change. Muschamp has. He knows poor offense was his Achilles heel. That's why he rolled the dice on Bentley and it worked. Our players really love him and will lay it on the line Saturday. Ought to be a heck of a game.

before that he still fielded the worst offense in the entire nation, i'd say the QB change was more luck of the draw than anything, don't get carried away though the total defenses he's faced in his first three games are literally as favorable as it gets and i guarantee they took that into consideration to break him in... even with UF's injuries it's gonna be like an NFL defense compared to the 3 he's seen first

'We'? Just started to post and doesn't know Florida's record history? Doesn't sound like you follow the Gators.

The two loss season happened in his second year.

Muschamp still sucks. Nothing has changed with him. Not yet anyways.
He will suck even more to you when he knocks your ass off Saturday. Listen, we don't give a damn about how you feel about Muschamp. Was a bad first marriage. We really like him and what he is accomplishing. Recruiting is going great and we have some of the best freshmen playing in the country. A big difference is the coaches he brought in. Much more superior than what he had at Florida. Now if McAlwain can't get an offense Saturday, it will be a long day for the Lizzards.

People do change. Muschamp has. He knows poor offense was his Achilles heel. That's why he rolled the dice on Bentley and it worked. Our players really love him and will lay it on the line Saturday. Ought to be a heck of a game.
Hold on, you beat 2-8 Umass by 6 at home, you beat 2-7 Mizzou by 10 at home, and you beat Tenn by 3 and if not for two miracles they would be 4-5 at home...not sure I would start moving space around in the trophy case....well I mean you don't need to move anything around since there isn't anything there to begin with, but you get it. You sound just like we did after year 2 of chump.

Where's Paco to tell us how good our current class is? With our one OL who isn't sticking.

He will suck even more to you when he knocks your ass off Saturday. Listen, we don't give a damn about how you feel about Muschamp. Was a bad first marriage. We really like him and what he is accomplishing. Recruiting is going great and we have some of the best freshmen playing in the country. A big difference is the coaches he brought in. Much more superior than what he had at Florida. Now if McAlwain can't get an offense Saturday, it will be a long day for the Lizzards.
Incorrect. Muschamp had guys like DJ Durkin and Dan Quinn on his staff at UF. One is now a head coach in the NFL and the other is a head coach at Maryland.

The guy lost to Georgia Southern. He's not any good.

while throwing the ball and completing zero passes to do it, i had to be reminded mentally of that.. When that last 4th down ball was thrown incomplete, as predictably as possible, my body went numb for the first time in that way it's ever felt about Florida football... the worst part was it was surprising at a level of zero percent, we had the worst team in the nation at that point... legitimately

Incorrect. Muschamp had guys like DJ Durkin and Dan Quinn on his staff at UF. One is now a head coach in the NFL and the other is a head coach at Maryland.

The guy lost to Georgia Southern. He's not any good.

Muschamp was never very good at anything once Quinn left to go coordinate a Super Bowl winning defense with the Seahawks. But of course no one ever wanted to admit that while Chump was here, just made excuses for the guy

Muschamp was never very good at anything once Quinn left to go coordinate a Super Bowl winning defense with the Seahawks. But of course no one ever wanted to admit that while Chump was here, just made excuses for the guy

Wondering how often any team plays a game with both teams' coaches on the payroll? Gators don't turn the ball over and Carolina will . Gators win.

Let's not forget about Chumps homecoming loss to Missouri by like 30 points when Missouri only gained like 110 yards of offense. That Missouri loss was just as bad as the Georgia Southern loss with the way that game went down.

Let's not forget about Chumps homecoming loss to Missouri by like 30 points when Missouri only gained like 110 yards of offense. That Missouri loss was just as bad as the Georgia Southern loss with the way that game went down.

This week is Chumps Ga So. If we lose, Mac will be done regardless of when he is let go

Reactions: sadgator
Muschamp has done a good job with their team this year. He inherited a 3-9 team and already has them at 5 wins. They'll likely go 6-6 which isn't great but coming from where they were coming from it's an improvement. Doesn't mean he's great but he's not doing a bad job.

Reactions: gamecockrealist
Hold on, you beat 2-8 Umass by 6 at home, you beat 2-7 Mizzou by 10 at home, and you beat Tenn by 3 and if not for two miracles they would be 4-5 at home...not sure I would start moving space around in the trophy case....well I mean you don't need to move anything around since there isn't anything there to begin with, but you get it. You sound just like we did after year 2 of chump.

Classic!

Reactions: jamminjethro
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT