ADVERTISEMENT

OL is the weak link, or....

Oooozziiieeee racist is so butt-hurt from being consistently wrong about so many things, including BLM, that he will never miss an opportunity to diss on the iG, :p deserving or not. What a pitiful little self-important dweeb he is, along with his usual circle of jerks gang. They are so afraid that if Trask got in the game that they'd be shown as fools yet again, that they diss on 'THAT' Gator player every chance they get, while attempting to shift their own biased opinions on to me. --- But he/they are still usually good for a few laughs... :D:D:D

BTW dipwad, I call him 'Fat Drooly' for a reason. I notice that you skimmed right over Spurrier's opinion of Trask though. :rolleyes:
Opinions on Franks are all over every social media outlet, and the media-morons. It's not like I'm alone on this. :cool:

And the supposedly weak Gator OL gave up ZERO sacks to #5 LSU, and the RB's gained 200+ yds on LSU's #16 Run Defense in the Nation. Long runs are not on the OL, but they are still getting 20+ yard runs anyway. o_O

Last edited:
Spurrier was complimentary of both QB’s. You conveniently didn’t mention that. And going back further, he was complimentary of Del Rio also. And?

Btw, you’re projecting. Again. I diss on you because you’re an in the closet retard. Please keep embarrassing yourself though. Your self-awareness is less than zero.

What’s great about Mullen is we just ran for over 200 yards on LSUs defense and he’s commenting on how we still have to improve and get better on the oline and running the ball. It’s great to hear and see.

Spurrier was complimentary of both QB’s. You conveniently didn’t mention that. And going back further, he was complimentary of Del Rio also. And?

Btw, you’re projecting. Again. I diss on you because you’re an in the closet retard. Please keep embarrassing yourself though. Your self-awareness is less than zero.

I've always said that he might not have a better option, but until he gives Trask a full week of practice as the weeks starter, and then puts him out there to start, that he (and we) will never know. If Franks was lighting it up, or at least playing better than he has so far, I'd STFU about the #2 or #3 QB's on the current roster. o_O

If he still chooses to 'live or die' with Franks, then so be it, but the grumbling will not go away just because he's a Great HC,,, just as SOS about that... :cool:

What you don't seem to understand is that you and your circle of jerk's opinions of me are in your own little distorted minds and of no consequence to me. But hey, watching you twits dance is fun....

Last edited:
As of this morning, UF ranked #19 in FBS in total defense, #86 in total offense. We are #62 in rushing offense, #98 in passing offense. We are #81 in rushing defense, #3 in passing efficiency defense. We are #4 in turnover margin, tied for #8 with defensive sacks, #40 in passing yards per completion, #6 in fewest tackles for loss allowed, #24 in red zone offense, #55 in red zone defense, tied for #29 in defensive interceptions, #1 in fumbles recovered. Obvious areas for improvement, but tremendous strides over the last several years, virtually across the board.

As of this morning, UF ranked #19 in FBS in total defense, #86 in total offense. We are #62 in rushing offense, #98 in passing offense. We are #81 in rushing defense, #3 in passing efficiency defense. We are #4 in turnover margin, tied for #8 with defensive sacks, #40 in passing yards per completion, #6 in fewest tackles for loss allowed, #24 in red zone offense, #55 in red zone defense, tied for #29 in defensive interceptions, #1 in fumbles recovered. Obvious areas for improvement, but tremendous strides over the last several years, virtually across the board.

Agreed.

However, all of those rankings would need to be adjusted for SoS imo. How many other teams have already played 3 ranked teams, with one ranked in the Top 5? :cool:

Yards per play we are #43 in the country. Last year we were #100. That is huge improvement.

All of us seem to agree that Franks is better than last year, so there's that to go on.

"Just the facts ma'am."
--- Sgt Friday

Franks in 2017
Passing - 125 of 229 54.6% for 1,438 yds, 6.3 yds/att, 9 TD's, 8 Ints, L-63, QBR 113.32
Rushing - 58 for 20 net yds, .34 ypc, 0 TD, L-79 yds.

Franks in 2018
Passing - 84 of 153 54.9% for 1,122 yds, 7.3 yds/att, 13 TD's, 4 Ints, L-65, QBR 139.31
Rushing - 44 for 152 net yds, 3.5 ypc, 1 TD, L-21

Make of them what you will... o_O

Reactions: gatorbuilderorlando
Just a little 'this & that...'

DB-U -- Florida's pass defense is ranked No. 1 in the SEC at 148.7 yards Yds/Gm.

The Gator Defense has 17 takeaways, 6 giveaways, for a +11 T-O margin that's #2 in all of FBS.
(and yet the idiot dunny-goater whined when I said the secondary was a bright spot) o_O
=====

TE Stephens is tied for team lead with 3 TD catches. (6 for 76 yds, 12.7 yds/rec, 3 TD's)
>>>
Three of his receptions have been for 1st downs, the other 3 went for TD's. :eek:
That's only good enough to have him listed behind both Lewis and Gamble on the depth chart all season. :oops:

Career 2014-17 -- 7 for 155 yds, 22.1 Yds/Rec, 0 TD's in 3 years.
- Dan, the previous coaches left him mostly sitting on the bench. No reason to work hard 'if you know' you won't be playing in the games. So Moral just kept on working on his grades to get his UF degree. Now things are becoming different for him, sorta...

IMOHO, he will be the next under-utilized Gator TE to go to the NFL and do well... :cool:

Last edited:
I've never had so much hope in the program since Meyer left...Mullen is turning everything around...it's all positive and it's going to take some time but I can't say how excited I am about our new coach.

DB-U -- Florida's pass defense is ranked No. 1 in the SEC at 148.7 yards Yds/Gm.

The Gator Defense has 17 takeaways, 6 giveaways, for a +11 T-O margin that's #2 in all of FBS.
=====

TE Stephens is tied for team lead with 3 TD catches. (6 for 76 yds, 12.7 yds/rec, 3 TD's)
>>>
Three of his receptions have been for 1st downs, the other 3 went for TD's. :eek:
That's only good enough to have him listed behind both Lewis and Gamble on the depth chart all season. :oops:

Career 2014-17 -- 7 for 155 yds, 22.1 Yds/Rec, 0 TD's in 3 years.
- Dan, the previous coaches left him mostly sitting on the bench. No reason to work hard 'if you know' you won't be playing in the games. So Moral just kept on working on his grades to get his UF degree. Now things are becoming different for him, sorta...

IMOHO, he will be the next under-utilized Gator TE to go to the NFL and do well... :cool:

I couldn't agree more! There are definitely some head scratching depth chart decisions. Pierce being the biggest one for me simply because the guy seems like the real deal. I just want to see him early in the game with some meaningful touches. Obviously Scarlett and Perine (especially perine) looked solid against LSU but before that, we seemed to be missing that explosiveness in the backfield.

Stephens is a great route runner and has made the big plays when called upon so it just doesn't make sense to me. The only thing that would justify it would be the others are better at blocking but I don't know that to be true.

I have always wished we could have a player like Trey Burton in this current offense instead of when we had him. We used him as a QB and wildcat :(

Also I still think we need to incorporate Toney a little more because he is a human joystick with the ball in his hand.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Stevens has made several key downfield kick-out blocks, on a long Toney run, a long Perine run, and a block on the right end to help Franks get a 1st down on a key 3rd dn run.

At least Dan is now using him more in the games and recognizes his abilities as a good route runner with very good hands. :)

Vs LSU, see who is blocking when Perine goes into the endzone on his 1st TD.
Plus a 1st down catch and a TD catch.

Last edited:

(and yet the idiot dunny-goater whined when I said the secondary was a bright spot) o_O

LSU QB Joe Burrow said in a post game interview that he thinks that the Gator front 7 are very good, but that their secondary is ELITE!

I guess he should, because he came into that game with zero Ints, but left with 2, one a Pic-6.

Yepper, Swamp 247 usually has some good articles, so I check in there at least a couple times per week. :cool:

I'm glad to see that Heggie is getting more snaps (52), & F.Johnson getting less (21).
Vs LSU, Heggie (graded Champion) with almost 3x's the snaps..

Now that Buchanan has solidified at center, the OL looks to be getting better overall.
LT Ivey & RT J.Taylor both seem to have finally taken the next step in their continued development.

It's just amazing the difference that coaching and leadership can make in the OL, (team).
2017 Rushing Offense 4.3 YPC - 156.4 yds/gm
2018 Rushing Offense 5.2 YPC - 181.5 yds/gm
-----
2017 Sacks 37 - 3.3 Sac/gm
2018 Sacks 7 -- 1.2 Sac/gm
~ Vs LSU, only 2 negative yds plays -- while LSU had 11 negative yds plays

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT