ADVERTISEMENT

Okay... I hear you. Can we agree on something....

ih8f$u

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Feb 4, 2004
Fellas, I WANT Mac to be the guy. I REALLY do. I'm not convinced he's the guy, but good lord, I HOPE he is!!!! I hope he is!!! I wanted muschamp to be the guy. I wanted Meyer to be the guy (He did a pretty good job). I wanted zook to be the guy. I wanted SOS t be the guy (Again, I'll take what he was able to do...) But can we agree on this...

Mac won't be getting fired this season. Barring some catastrophe, he won't get fired before the end of one other season.

I get the frustration. I do. I tend to try and find some positive...anything... to hat my hat on. I WANT him to be the next Saban. There have been a lot of things to raise concerns. I get it. He won' be going anywhere for a while.

If you think he needs to go, if you want him to stay...whatever.. can you at least HOPE he's the right guy? If you think he would take a miracle.. HOPE for that! And regardless... Root for the kids on the field with all you have! You may think Mac is the biggest idiot ever born, but a kid who signs with us deserves our support.

Call me a pumper of you must. I want things to be a good as possible. I don't really see how that is a bad thing. But if wanting things to be as good as possible makes me a pumper, well, I'm a pumper...

If Mac screws it up... Then yeah. He needs to go. But how could you not HOPE that he's the guy? Seriously?

So let's hope we beat aTm this weekend. Then uga. Then the rest of our schedule and beat up on a depleted f$u... And let's march on into the horizon!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News