ADVERTISEMENT

Official Paco was Right Thread.

Well. That's not a real sentence.

Pitiful little attention beggar, kinda sad really, but here ya go,,, yet again.
Here to foul up yet another thread with his always village idiot smelly crap.
BothTotally Clueless and Boring is any ugly combination.

Never need to read his posts, because they are always going to be,,, what they are, and what he will always be. This asswipe stalker arrives to spread his usual crap, and to be the lonely despised drunk loser that he is... :confused:

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Never need to read his posts, because they are always going to be,,, what they are, and what he will always be. This asswipe stalker arrives to spread his usual crap, and to be the lonely despised drunk loser that he is... :confused:

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz
Quit clogging up my thread with your assinicity.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
One of Paco's MANY gems:

Harlon Barnett is an average DC hire. He was only the Co-DC at Mich St. For comparison’s sake Todd Grantham and Manny Diaz are much better.
PacoGator19, Jan 5, 2018
I knew Barnett wasn’t any good. It was never his defenses at Mich St. But I think a couple other people hinted at how that was a questionable hire

FSU will have a new DC next year regardless if slick Willie is there or not.

However, Willie isn’t any good and isn’t going to last either. He doesn’t know how to run a program is too heavily reliant on his OC and DCs. Those guys have turnover like it nothing. Willie truly doesn’t have any expertise on any side of the ball. Plus his teams are soft

Quit clogging up my thread with your assinicity.

Assinicity
describes everything you've ever posted here assholenole, plus the dunnygoater is the clog, every time he posts anything to me he gets the same response, so snivel at him... :cool:

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Pitiful little attention beggar...
1ekw86.jpg

I knew Barnett wasn’t any good. It was never his defenses at Mich St. But I think a couple other people hinted at how that was a questionable hire

FSU will have a new DC next year regardless if slick Willie is there or not.

However, Willie isn’t any good and isn’t going to last either. He doesn’t know how to run a program is too heavily reliant on his OC and DCs. Those guys have turnover like it nothing. Willie truly doesn’t have any expertise on any side of the ball. Plus his teams are soft

The only way it works is if he catches lightning in a bottle like Dabo Swinney did. Swinney was trash at first as well, then he hired really good assistants. Thats the only way for him. I said willie is gone in 3 yrs

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT