ADVERTISEMENT

Official Gator-Tide football Gameday Forum

As you know Sad, I am not a fan of either team. But I have family ties that are big UF fans. With the way this year has gone something with a name that is normal sounds so exciting. (The SEC Championship Game). Stoked

Please oh dear Holy Heaven above...don’t let us get blown out...

I have kind of resigned myself to that being a possibility since a playoff spot isn't part of the deal where I would have refused to look at the entire reality of this matchup.

Having said that if Trask can get a little time we might score a little in this game and hang in there for a while at least. Who knows maybe spring a huge upset.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Good luck, guys. Just remember your D has made true freshmen QBs look like Heisman candidates. Don’t get your hopes up too high and just be glad your program is improving under Mullen.

This Jones guy is just as good as Trask, and unfortunately we have have a guy called Grantham running our D.

Mike Linebacker not even facing the right way when the ball is snapped. Turned to the DBs making calls.

I’m guessing our guys know it’s illegal to do some things yet they still do them. The hands to the face was a no brainer. It wasn’t just a glance or a quick movement.

Reactions: fsu939913
How much does it cost to avoid holding calls while getting your opponent a dumb flag when your team needs the first down?

did we get a flag for sacking Mac Jones? Maybe they forgot to make that payment.

Marco and that 23 are charmin. They wanted no part of Najee. Going after shoe laces. Marco I understand his affinity but the other kid. Wow. Weak.

Grantham has 32 years of coaching experience that includes 12 seasons as a defensive coordinator. He has served as a DC with four college programs (Florida, 2018; MSU, 2017; Louisville, 2014-16; Georgia, 2010-13) and one NFL team (Cleveland Browns, 2005-07).

Defense just doesn’t play hard. They aren’t relentless against the run game. They don’t pursue within the tackle box. Content w staying blocked and hoping someone else gets off a block and makes a tackle.

Reactions: Gator Fever
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT