ADVERTISEMENT

NullSea, ReRe???

Or........you didn't like that. How about this? 😂 😂 😂 😂 :p

Folks, these are the same assholes who think we should believe """""""scientists"""""" about fake news and global warming. These people should get a swift kick in the balls and we go about our business and ignore them.

Links are pointing out how Hiden "only goes with the science". Rush pointed this out today, my how people have forgotten the hypocrisy of the left and ALL of the lies.
Well I haven’t forgotten it. Interesting thing about medical science of Covid which the whole world to see now. New diseases come around there isn’t a science. There’s general theories and I processes based off of years of taking care of similar cases but the science come slowly over several years. All these things will change again several times before we finally have a true handle on things mostly because nothing really works to treat the really severe cases.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
Yep doc.........at the time no one knew what to think. It was published on that date but recorded in Jan 2020. lol

I knew what to think. I was endorsing steroids, keep the mouth of a later, prone positioning, and early treatment with anything that might work back in March before it was popular :)

Well I haven’t forgotten it. Interesting thing about medical science of Covid which the whole world to see now. New diseases come around there isn’t a science. There’s general theories and I processes based off of years of taking care of similar cases but the science come slowly over several years. All these things will change again several times before we finally have a true handle on things mostly because nothing really works to treat the really severe cases.
And the reality is NO ONE is an expert or knows what "best practices" really are. This thread really wasn't started to poke fun at covid............this is a direct assault on every mother effing asshole who thinks they are a climate change expert. It just goes to show you those phucktards aren't worthy of delivering the weekend weather report. Rant ended.

And the reality is NO ONE is an expert or knows what "best practices" really are. This thread really wasn't started to poke fun at covid............this is a direct assault on every mother effing asshole who thinks they are a climate change expert. It just goes to show you those phucktards aren't worthy of delivering the weekend weather report. Rant ended.
I do
I did back then too. The real reality is best practices don’t work often when you get severe Covid patients on a ventilator. See posting other thread I wrote about that.

problem is most doctors and scientists don’t want to admit it. The real reality of New York City is that we didn’t need 20,000 extra ventilators we just needed 20,000 extra coffins.

I do
I did back then too. The real reality is best practices don’t work often when you get severe Covid patients on a ventilator. See posting other thread I wrote about that.

problem is most doctors and scientists don’t want to admit it. The real reality of New York City is that we didn’t need 20,000 extra ventilators we just needed 20,000 extra coffins.
You make valid points, but you are missing the big picture Bob Ross is painting here (without smiley clouds here in the background) 😂 The smug assed assholes who tell us fossil fuels are bad (like the mean Orange Man) are not only hypocrites but are as effed up as a soup sandwich. They don't have any settled science about climate change and what's more, they don't even have any valid historical measures more than a couple of centuries ago. That's about like a grain of sand on the beach when it comes to history of the earth. Florida was completely submerged thousands of years ago and now these phucktards are worried about losing a couple of inches per century.😂😂😂😂

You make valid points, but you are missing the big picture Bob Ross is painting here (without smiley clouds here in the background) 😂 The smug assed assholes who tell us fossil fuels are bad (like the mean Orange Man) are not only hypocrites but are as effed up as a soup sandwich. They don't have any settled science about climate change and what's more, they don't even have any valid historical measures more than a couple of centuries ago. That's about like a grain of sand on the beach when it comes to history of the earth. Florida was completely submerged thousands of years ago and now these phucktards are worried about losing a couple of inches per century.😂😂😂😂
I see the big picture. Watching these idiots report medical news over the last year it was me realize how little the main stream media and the scientist they put on TV all the time really know. That’s the big picture. The experts aren’t that much in the way of real experts.

I see the big picture. Watching these idiots report medical news over the last year it was me realize how little the main stream media and the scientist they put on TV all the time really know. That’s the big picture. The experts aren’t that much in the way of real experts.
That is why I get so furious when I see these smug assholes act holier than thou and proclaim they are "men of science". Considering their shallow well of science, I'd rather call it scientology. Phucking new age cultists. 😂😂😂 Yet here we are, and we have cucks right here on this forum who swallow it all like goldfish with their feed on, and then there is our Xboxer who lives in mom's basement.😂😂:p

Or........you didn't like that. How about this? 😂 😂 😂 😂 :p

Folks, these are the same assholes who think we should believe """""""scientists"""""" about fake news and global warming. These people should get a swift kick in the balls and we go about our business and ignore them.

Go about our business and ignore them especially on Climate Change...its real but its not a problem.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Go about our business and ignore them especially on Climate Change...its real but its not a problem.
Of course it's real, and its never going to stop changing. Color me a cynic, but no amount of energy taxation, government regulation, removing cows from the pastures are going to stop the march of Father Time.:p
The belief we can do one damn thing about it is the grandest hoax of all time.

Reactions: martycat1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT