ADVERTISEMENT

Not going lie, Enjoying watching Ukraine kick the crap out of Russia

periodically I take you off ignore to remind me why I have you on ignore.

🤣🤣🤣
While I was never war hero I did go marauding with your wife.

giphy.gif

periodically I take you off ignore to remind me why I have you on ignore.

🤣🤣🤣
While I was never war hero I did go marauding with your wife.
You have me on ignore because you can't counter any of the proof I've shown concerning Ivermectin, and the fact that you'd rather make money letting your patients die, than use a proven cure.

As to my wife, like most any other intelligent woman, would throw sticks at your dumb corrupt ass, but only if there were no stones available and close to hand....

You have me on ignore because you can't counter any of the proof I've shown concerning Ivermectin, and the fact that you'd rather make money letting your patients die, than use a proven cure.

As to my wife, like most any other intelligent woman, would throw sticks at your dumb corrupt ass, but only if there were no stones available and close to hand....

To be fair, Insta, most of your posts to 1776 involve accusations of negligent homicide on a grand scale.

• Haha
Reactions: gator1776
To be fair, Insta, most of your posts to 1776 involve accusations of negligent homicide on a grand scale.
To not be brain-dead...
Reading his posts here, what would you classify his actions concerning Co-V treatments?

And try real hard to not be an un-informed WeWe with your response....

AK's are garbage. Not accurate at all. The reason that they perform well in dirt and mud is because of very poor machine work. Tolerances are HORRIBLE. To me, the ballistics are better, but you cannot carry as many ammo rounds because of the weight. I think our own government purposely exaggerates the effectiveness of their weapons to be able to spend more on ours.

depends upon who manufactures the AK. Russian and Egyptian are garbage based on personal experience, but Chinese Norincos are pretty solid

Putin is clearly winning. He has totally controlled the aggression & battle thus far. He is defining the terms of engagement. That is typically what the victor does. Hopefully that will change.

I’m not sure what his goal is. The situation is very odd - even weird.

Seems to me that Putin is consolidating his Supply Line(s) for either 1) a entrenched/prolonged occupation of current territory then a slow retreat OR 2) a massive attack. It seems Russia has been careful to not go “scorched earth” (yet). He certainly could. I don’t see Russia moving into Kyiv.

Putin is so much smarter than ALL of the current leadership in The West. He has ALL of them (including America) addicted to his energy. The self-imposed dependence upon Russian energy is befuddling.

The Western Leaders sanction their own energy far, far more than Russian energy. Russia has two (2) industries: energy and vodka.

Thus is gonna take a long time to resolve.

My prediction is that Russia basically holds its current lines & slowly returns the land other that the Eastern Provinces it truly wants. That gives them great land expansion & significant port expansion to export energy. The West will “self-congratulate” themselves as a rising diplomatic success. Putin gets everything he wants & sells the West energy for decades to come…

Putin wins The Green's New Deal War!

Last edited:
Putin is clearly winning. He has totally controlled the aggression & battle thus far. He is defining the terms of engagement. That is typically what the victor does. Hopefully that will change.

I’m not sure what his goal is. The situation is very odd - even weird.

Seems to me that Putin is consolidating his Supply Line(s) for either 1) a entrenched/prolonged occupation of current territory then a slow retreat OR 2) a massive attack. It seems Russia has been careful to not go “scorched earth” (yet). He certainly could. I don’t see Russia moving into Kyiv.

Putin is so much smarter than ALL of the current leadership in The West. He has ALL of them (including America) addicted to his energy. The self-imposed dependence upon Russian energy is befuddling.

The Western Leaders sanction their own energy far, far more than Russian energy. Russia has two (2) industries: energy and vodka.

Thus is gonna take a long time to resolve.

My prediction is that Russia basically holds its current lines & slowly returns the land other that the Eastern Provinces it truly wants. That gives them great land expansion & significant port expansion to export energy. The West will “self-congratulate” themselves as a rising diplomatic success. Putin gets everything he wants & sells the West energy for decades to come…

Putin wins The Green's New Deal War!

Kind of see it the same way. I thought he would make a move to topple that President today or tomorrow but now its looking more likely he may just try a strategy of cutting the city off mostly until he gets some demands met. I think now he wants to keep the Russian casualties down as much as he can even if it means more of a waiting game. A lot of what happens may depend on how good Russia is at keeping all the hand held anti-helicopter and tank stuff from flooding in there from bordering countries.

Kind of see it the same way. I thought he would make a move to topple that President today or tomorrow but now its looking more likely he may just try a strategy of cutting the city off mostly until he gets some demands met. I think now he wants to keep the Russian casualties down as much as he can even if it means more of a waiting game. A lot of what happens may depend on how good Russia is at keeping all the hand held anti-helicopter and tank stuff from flooding in there from bordering countries.
It sad - this shouldn’t have happened. I hope Putin caves….

Reactions: Gator Fever
It sad - this shouldn’t have happened. I hope Putin caves….

I doubt he caves. I think at minimum he will demand a no NATO and no military build up pledge for most of Ukraine and probably stay in and eventually annex those 2 pro-Russian areas even after withdrawal from the rest of the country. He has already blew the dam there I think that was cutting the water off to Crimea.

AK's are garbage. Not accurate at all. The reason that they perform well in dirt and mud is because of very poor machine work. Tolerances are HORRIBLE. To me, the ballistics are better, but you cannot carry as many ammo rounds because of the weight. I think our own government purposely exaggerates the effectiveness of their weapons to be able to

I would like to see the NATO drop the .556 and go to the 6.8.

Best of both worlds and MUCH better ballistics.

I would like to see the NATO drop the .556 and go to the 6.8.

Best of both worlds and MUCH better ballistics.

I have heard you can drop AKs in the mud and still fire them without jamming while 16s jam very easily. Not sure if that is a drawback of better accuracy or not.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I have heard you can drop AKs in the mud and still fire them without jamming while 16s jam very easily. Not sure if that is a drawback of better accuracy or not.

That is true. The reason the AK will still fire is, ironically, poor manufacturing techniques. Machine tolerances were (and still are but on purpose today) very poor so there were large gaps in between the guns mechanics. That allowed room for dirt and grime to be present while not jamming the bolt or anything else for that matter.

The M16, and now the M4, is built as a more precise tool and under much greater tolerances. Consequently it's more accurate (also due to smaller caliber). It is more likely to jam in extreme circumstances but a member of a modern trained military shouldn't have his weapon in such disrepair.

The M4 is a much better weapon overall but the AK is reliable to the extreme.

Russia is about fully complete with what now appears to be what their objective was. Funny seeing the media feed us all that lying BS and now when the job is almost completed tell a little truth.

The Obama administration idiots also found out winning an internet/social media war has nothing to do with a real war and the result. Meanwhile no telling how much of that 40 billion we just wasted will end up in the hands of the crooks over there including Zelensky.

That is true. The reason the AK will still fire is, ironically, poor manufacturing techniques. Machine tolerances were (and still are but on purpose today) very poor so there were large gaps in between the guns mechanics. That allowed room for dirt and grime to be present while not jamming the bolt or anything else for that matter.

The M16, and now the M4, is built as a more precise tool and under much greater tolerances. Consequently it's more accurate (also due to smaller caliber). It is more likely to jam in extreme circumstances but a member of a modern trained military shouldn't have his weapon in such disrepair.

The M4 is a much better weapon overall but the AK is reliable to the extreme.
The M14 was also a 308-round weapon and more durable than the M16.

The M14 was also a 308-round weapon and more durable than the M16.

It also cost more than twice as much as the M16 to manufacture. Don't get me wrong, given the choice between the two when the M16 first came out, I choose the M14.

I would have hated to carry the heavy SOB though along with the extra weight in ammo.

depends upon who manufactures the AK. Russian and Egyptian are garbage based on personal experience, but Chinese Norincos are pretty solid
This., Plus, weapons in the hands of conscripts tend to be inaccurate because of the shooter, not the weapon.

Ive got an American built Ak that shoots minutes of angle, and a Romanian SLR-95 that's pretty sweet as well.

This., Plus, weapons in the hands of conscripts tend to be inaccurate because of the shooter, not the weapon.

Ive got an American built Ak that shoots minutes of angle, and a Romanian SLR-95 that's pretty sweet as well.
I have a Steyr Aug that is the most precise and accurate weapon I have ever owned.

• Wow
BTW, I'm not even sure it's not a great field weapon. I've held one twice and fired one magazine. I freaking loved it and as a bullpup it's a fantastic room clearing weapon. With the suppressor on it, it was more like shooting water out of a hose than firing a fully auto weapon.

If it ever gets in the way at your house, let me know. We can store it for you here. 😁

This thread didn't age well did it? Russia has devastated Ukraine. Russia's forces aren't what they were cracked up to be, but are ours since the tranny Miley is in charge of ours??? :oops: Bathhouse Barry left our military leadership in shambles. :mad:

Reactions: gatordad3
Looking back at this Russia is doing basically what it said it was going to do taking control of most of that Donbass area that is more pro-Russian and that our CIA kept pushing Ukraine to shell those areas since 2014. Hard to see Russia ever giving Ukraine back control of that area. Most of the talk of Ukraine ever doing good in this war was just media hype and not based in reality. Russia has been methodically meeting their objectives while all the big counter offensive talk of Ukraine has been basically nonsense while Russia continues to secure more areas.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT