ADVERTISEMENT

Noles vs Canes

We are all smart enough to know that is not possible. So most UF fans want Miami to win. I’m sure there are some South Florida Gators that want to see FSU win.

Usually I pull for Miami. But Miami’s schedule is cake and FSU is already a dumpster fire. So I’d like to see Miami lose so there is no doubt we’re #1 in the state. I don’t see many opportunities for losses on Miami’s schedule and FSU’s is significantly more difficult.

So this year and this year only... Go Noles. We want Willie to keep his job a long time.

Last edited:
Noles vs the taliban? Go tali! Noles vs demons fighting to cast us all into hell? Hail hell! Noles vs martians bent on destruction of the human race? Fight fight fight for the red planet!

Nothing is worse than a nole! Nothing! What is bad for them is good for college football and all decent human beings!

Go Canes!!!

CHI_TC_Pillow_Fight_1440x823_001.jpg

Do Alligators hope they can both lose:)

"This is one of those games where it's too bad that they can't both lose." - SOS
And I totally agree with him on that.
Similar to a NL vs Meatchickens or Choke-la-homo vs the L.coast Toejams...;)

We are all smart enough to know that is not possible. So most UF fans want Miami to win. I’m sure there are some South Florida Gators that want to see FSU win.

Usually I pull for Miami. But Miami’s schedule is cake and FSU is already a dumpster fire. So I’d like to see Miami lose so there is no doubt we’re #1 in the state. I don’t see many opportunities for losses on Miami’s schedule and FSU’s is significantly more difficult.

So this year and this year only... Go Noles. We want Willie to keep his job a long time.

Disagree. FSU has to be no-hopers. They have to lose the locker room and go through the motions. The players need to be so unhappy they tell recruits not to go there. Give me 2 years of that and Taggart can get fired in the middle of year 3. By that time we will have taken over the state and be pulling the talent FSU used to get. I'll bet Mullen could coach 'em up just fine, rather than going to FSU and languishing.

Some of them maybe, but many of those that were dumb enough to choose Clown-U to begin with, would likely have to go to somewhere like tennis-sea... :confused:

Yeah, UCF is the #1 team in the state for the time being.

FSU must be really really bad. They got lucky to be Lville and Lville is complete trash. GT is killing them.

Reactions: mcanes
FSU must be really really bad. They got lucky to be Lville and Lville is complete trash. GT is killing them.

UL is AWFUL.... And we needed a miracle to win...I mean...we got blown out by syracuse and va tech, survived samford, and lucked out a UL win...If Northern illinois hits a 36 yd fg, they are within 7 with 10 min to go.....we suck. That much is clear

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT