ADVERTISEMENT

No Spring Game?

goldmom

Ring of Honor
Mar 29, 2002
I’m hearing the Gators have cancelled their spring game. Is this correct?
Are your coaches being extra cautious?
Covid is dropping drastically by the way.
That’s a good thing, spring game or not.

• Wow
Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
Ben Hill Griffin Stadium is being used as a rapid testing site for COVID-19 as well.

Wow that sucks. Dan went from wanting to pack the swamp with 90k to not having a spring game. Just sucks for the players/fans

Not a whole lot coming out about Spring at all it seems except basic generic talk. Mullen pretty much let it be known that Jones would be starting to begin the season with some comments about the freshman QBs but we already knew that.

I guess Lingard had a big run in the scrimmage but no word on what defenders were in at the time. Didn't see anything mentioned about Bowman as far as the scrimmage but maybe I missed that.

Not a whole lot coming out about Spring at all it seems except basic generic talk. Mullen pretty much let it be known that Jones would be starting to begin the season with some comments about the freshman QBs but we already knew that.

I guess Lingard had a big run in the scrimmage but no word on what defenders were in at the time. Didn't see anything mentioned about Bowman as far as the scrimmage but maybe I missed that.

I saw a gator insider say the passing game struggled mightily but the run game was fire. Heard Lingard had a 80 or 90 yard run.

Reactions: Gator Fever
The problem with FSU Spring games is that they come out 0-2 after it!

FSUcks.....

Shime has no life so he can't help himself.
Goldie, um you posted at 11:31a.m. on a Rivals message board for the Florida Gators and you claim I have no life? Slow day on the Progressive phone lines? Or on a break at Krystals?

and yet you take the time and energy to replay to my posts? Please get out your Webster’s and look up the definition of

PUPPET....
It doesn't take much time and energy to find threads that are only some hours old compared to you digging up 4 year old threads. PUPPET.....

Reactions: goldmom
Goldie, um you posted at 11:31a.m. on a Rivals message board for the Florida Gators and you claim I have no life? Slow day on the Progressive phone lines? Or on a break at Krystals?
You need some new stuff. These are like sooo 2000 and late.

Reactions: fsu939913
and yet you take the time and energy to replay to my posts? Please get out your Webster’s and look up the definition of

PUPPET....
You need some new stuff. These are like sooo 2000 and late.

199jlb.jpg

Reactions: goldmom
Idiotic...they'll allow Spring Break but not Sring Practice Scrimmage? This wearing a mask on the sideline after not using one in the game is ridiculous.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT