ADVERTISEMENT

Nikki has been invited and has accepted an invite to RNC and will speak.

Trump will attack those snakes when needed
Or maybe he just uses them and then keeps them as far away as possible from power and decision making?

This is a new Trump. He knows he should be dead. He's likely now going to have a massive lead (Reagan's assassination attempt gave him a 22 point boost).

He's no longer chasing, he's in the driver's seat.

Or maybe he just uses them and then keeps them as far away as possible from power and decision making?

This is a new Trump. He knows he should be dead. He's likely now going to have a massive lead (Reagan's assassination attempt gave him a 22 point boost).

He hopefully has learned from what they pulled his first term.

Yep

….and maybe from this comes the calm, generosity and discipline that will win over the middle. He has been showing it in spades over the last six months.
I TRULY believe Trump will throughout the rest of his campaign, in to after he is elected. To be a GREAT President..you HAVE to be GREAT for both sides. Trumps ego demands that he is known as being one of..if not THE greatest ever. Also a high powered round whizzing millimeters from your ear...almost taking some of your head off has a way of doing that.

I don't think he'll get anywhere near a 22 point boost from the assassination attempt. Those days are gone. But I do think it's a great move because Item 1- get elected, item 2- get elected, item 3- get elected. Like it or not Nikki fully endorsing Trump will firm up the support for Trump from her people, keep them from staying home on election day. Trump's base isn't going to flinch at Nikki speaking there, they are 100% locked in regardless. This can do nothing but bring in votes. Just please don't have a broom and a pointy black hat around her when she's going on stage or she might grab them and fly all around the arena which might be off putting to some viewers.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
I don't think he'll get anywhere near a 22 point boost from the assassination attempt. Those days are gone. But I do think it's a great move because Item 1- get elected, item 2- get elected, item 3- get elected. Like it or not Nikki fully endorsing Trump will firm up the support for Trump from her people, keep them from staying home on election day. Trump's base isn't going to flinch at Nikki speaking there, they are 100% locked in regardless. This can do nothing but bring in votes. Just please don't have a broom and a pointy black hat around her when she's going on stage or she might grab them and fly all around the arena which might be off putting to some viewers.
He will not gt his boost FROM the attack...he will get a large boost because his tone will change to unifying.

So long as she and her supporters understand that they are choosing to join the MAGA movement, and not that the MAGA movement will make concessions to the wet noodle brigade

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT