ADVERTISEMENT

Football New three-round NFL Mock Draft on ESPN

Corey Bender

Administrator
Mar 26, 2018
If you guys have ESPN+, you can view the entire mock draft HERE.

Below are the UF players projected to go in the first three rounds and where ESPN sees them landing.

4. Atlanta Falcons

McShay's pick:
Kyle Pitts, TE, Florida

There's of course a decent chance new coach Arthur Smith gets his QB of the future with this pick, but I'm not passing on a multidimensional offensive nightmare like Pitts. He can be used all over the formation and is nearly impossible to cover.

Pitts' chances of being available here: 96.4%

25. Jacksonville Jaguars

Kiper's pick:
Kadarius Toney, WR, Florida

I love the fit for Toney in Jacksonville, where new coach Urban Meyer can come up with creative ways to get the ball in his hands. He'll be Trevor Lawrence's best friend.

Toney's chances of being available here: 49.5%

I was surprised to not see Trask on that list, especially in the third round, but we will see what happens. There are some analysts who believe he could come off the board at the very end of the first round, but his projection is really all over the place depending on who you speak to.

Former Gators DB commit Aaron Robinson, who started at Alabama before finishing out at UCF, is projected to go 61st to the Buffalo Bills, while Auburn WR Anthony Schwartz is slated at No. 59 to the Cleveland Browns. I know he has potential and speed for days but thought that was a little high for him. Those were two players linked to UF during the recruiting process.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News