ADVERTISEMENT

New Mexico State chicks have facial and armpit hair...

Offense?

Passing offense:

2014: 104
2013: 114
2012: 89
2011: 88
2010: 88
2009: 41
2008:

Thank goodness the RRT exists to dispel the lies!

e296238d430be4b002d2a5cf9ccd2626.jpg

ncaa-basketball-tournament-new-mexico-st-indiana.jpg

nmsu-anna19.jpg

nmsu-anna13.jpg

The statement was "facial" and "armpit."

I believe my evidence supports both, albeit in unequal proportions.

Sadly, NM women don't all pose like Jawja men do.

Anna-1.jpg

I understand that you want to turn EVERY.SINGLE.THREAD into a smack thread, but just shove it and get the f out. This is not an fsu smack board. Get it through your head.

I understand that you want to turn EVERY.SINGLE.THREAD into a smack thread, but just shove it and get the f out. This is not an fsu smack board. Get it through your head.

Holy cow, Gray. I didn't realize you were completely immune to "tongue n cheek." If you didn't get the humor in my original rebuttal to sad's OP, then there really is no hope for you my friend...you are a lost soul.

Maybe this will help shake you back to reality.

screen-shot-2011-09-13-at-3-10-46-pm.png

No. it is because you and all of the fsuers want to turn every thread into a smack thread. End of story. Currently, the board absolutely sucks and this is the main reason.

No. it is because you and all of the fsuers want to turn every thread into a smack thread. End of story. Currently, the board absolutely sucks and this is the main reason.

I posted a humorous, tongue-in-cheek response (100% relevant to thread, mind you) in a smack thread and I'm being accused of turning said thread into a "smack thread?" I'm sorry you have zero sense of humor, Gray.

giphy.gif

FTR, I only post about FSU in FSU-related threads (of which 99% are started by your constituents), so if your board sucks, take it up with your buddies. I didn't (nor do I) high-jack non-FSU threads. However, you did a GREAT job of ruining this one.

taxi-drive-clap.gif

I brought hot chicks to the thread. What did you bring?

Sam Bruce is supposed to be in Gville this weekend. That's really good news.

I will come out of my chair and give everyone around me high fives the first time we complete a pass over the middle of the field. They still allow that, right?

I'm just glad that we're playing NEW Mexico and not OLD Mexico, cause those OLD guys all carry AK-47's, or at least machete's.... :D

I will be happy to see Kelvin Taylor unleashed and no meathead around keeping him on the sideline for a simple mistake that can be easily corrected with simple COACHING I'm also excited to the the 2 Jordan's run the ball.

But in turn I want to see DRob, BP, Jake McGee, and Fullwood rack up some yards.

I want to see a true starter emerge at the signal calling position.

Harris was the returning starter, so he gets the 1st game call if they are close.
Harris was 4-2 as the starter and in my eyes he was not all that impressive.
Grier has the better arm from what I've seen of them both.

I really don't care who the starter is,,, just as long as he's the best on the team.
It could be Guy or Del Rio for all I care about which ends up as the starter.
I also don't care if Mc ends up playing 2 or more QB's, as long as they are moving the team and scoring. Whatever works! o_O

The battle or test to find the receivers that can get off the bump, run the correct route, and then CATCH THE DAMN BALL is what I'm most interested to see, whomever ends up being the primary QB.... :cool:

Yeah that's right, sadgator went there.

It's game week baby! Great to be back!

We finally see offense for the first time in 5 years...

Florida 55
Hairy Aggies...14

Another classic post from “Mr. I’m to cheap to go premium, Sadgator.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT