ADVERTISEMENT

New investigation

wbl

Baby Gator
Jun 26, 2001
Anyone else hearing rumblings of a new investigation starting up tomorrow ? It has to do with university money but has a much larger scope than just the 10 football players. Supposedly could have catastrophic effects on our university. AD to meet with coaches of the 3 major sports when Mac returns to town.

Wondering if anyone else has heard anything other than my connect inside the AD

Anyone else hearing rumblings of a new investigation starting up tomorrow ? It has to do with university money but has a much larger scope than just the 10 football players. Supposedly could have catastrophic effects on our university. AD to meet with coaches of the 3 major sports when Mac returns to town.

Wondering if anyone else has heard anything other than my connect inside the AD

I had just read somewhere more issues would be addressed after this week. So this would not surprise me

Reactions: wbl
Most think Mac at least gets next year because he would be owed 12 million now or something crazy like that.

If we go interim we need to do like tOSU did with Urb and have our coached named sooner than later to help with recruiting

Most think Mac at least gets next year because he would be owed 12 million now or something crazy like that.
If this cc fraud stuff turns out deeper than we hoped for we may not have a choice.

I honestly hope it's nothing. I'll take one more year of an offense crap show vs a huge scandal.

Assault vs Murder... :rolleyes:

UF Debit Card Misuse is not the same thing as Credit Card Fraud. o_O

If our AD is on his job, somebody is researching if the credit card thing could result in a for cause firing and void macs guaranteed money.

Reactions: checkeredneyland
If our AD is on his job, somebody is researching if the credit card thing could result in a for cause firing and void macs guaranteed money.

It offers him a pretty good out either way. I am sure there are some boosters who made the long trip for that embarassment that could make the buyout happen

Reactions: TennesseeGator
The UF debit card issue is not going to do any harm to McElwain. That is just wishful thinking at this point. It's is not going to void his contract or anything like that.

I think it would leave an at cause firing for Mac, and when Mac loses to the Vols two years in a row, I imagine many Florida fans will be hoping and praying it leads to Mac

Reactions: TNHempWorks
Do NOT want Fla. to hire Dan Mullen...Current AD
previously was MsState AD.

UF hired the Utah President.
A year later UF hired Meyer away from Utah.

UF hires the MsSt AD.
A year or two later,,,,,,, :D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT