ADVERTISEMENT

National Security.

John Bolton is a threat to national security. Is this really what you are reduced to…. John Bolton. ****in pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator

Do the sheep care about America??? I dont think so. Trump is a domestic terrorist, period.
Even hyper-liberal Vox knows that John Bolton is a Military Industrial Complex sycophant.

Are you ever right about anything? I couldn't come across this dumb if you made it my job.

Even hyper-liberal Vox knows that John Bolton is a Military Industrial Complex sycophant.

Are you ever right about anything? I couldn't come across this dumb if you made it my job.

vox?? lol, john is one of a long line of people saying the exact same thing about donald. all that have worked for the man, seen behind the curtain that you guys cannot. for the life of me, i dont understand how you cannot see through trumps bs..

vox?? lol, john is one of a long line of people saying the exact same thing about donald. all that have worked for the man, seen behind the curtain that you guys cannot. for the life of me, i dont understand how you cannot see through trumps bs..
And if you a little closer, the long line of trump haters are deep state globalist types. Trump should wear their hate as a badge of honor.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
And if you a little closer, the long line of trump haters are deep state globalist types. Trump should wear their hate as a badge of honor.
He hired all of them. Nobody has anything g good to say about Trump he is an awful human being, some say the worst that they have ever seen

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT