ADVERTISEMENT

NASDAQ WANTS TO REQUIRE EVERY COMPANY TO DIVERSIFY ,, OR FACE DELISTING

gatorpitcher71

Baby Gator
Feb 7, 2007
NASDAQ IS INVESTIGATING WHETHER THEY CAN REQUIRE EVERY COMPANY TO HAVE AT LEAST ONE WOMAN AND ONE MINORITY { WHICH INCLUDES LGBQT} OR FACE DELISTING ,,, NOTHING SAID ABOUT DIVERSITY OF THOUGHT ,,, BRAVE NEW WORLD IS HERE ,,,ANDREW SORKIN{ THE LIBERAL IDIOT ON CNBC } IS SO HAPPY HE IS ALMOST PISSING ON HIMSELF ,,,

NASDAQ IS INVESTIGATING WHETHER THEY CAN REQUIRE EVERY COMPANY TO HAVE AT LEAST ONE WOMAN AND ONE MINORITY { WHICH INCLUDES LGBQT} OR FACE DELISTING ,,, NOTHING SAID ABOUT DIVERSITY OF THOUGHT ,,, BRAVE NEW WORLD IS HERE ,,,ANDREW SORKIN{ THE LIBERAL IDIOT ON CNBC } IS SO HAPPY HE IS ALMOST PISSING ON HIMSELF ,,,
I’m actually having to deal with this now. I understand some of the reasoning, to break up the old boys club, this this is way overkill.

I’m actually having to deal with this now. I understand some of the reasoning, to break up the old boys club, this this is way overkill.

It's emotion over logic...and it was entirely predictable. Expect more of the same over the next few years imo.

I didn’t know flipping burgers or cooking fries needed to have diversity 🤷🏻‍♂️

Im sure, but this started long before Biden was elected.

Absolutely agree...but I don't believe either of us expect it to slow down under Biden. Guns to our head, we would predict an uptick.

That's a problem.

Where did it start?

The radical left...but those people are far less radical in the democratic party today by comparison.

How do you politicize gender definition? I have no idea....but we've done it. Meanwhile the Chinese are building a thousand ship navy and an assload of A2AD missiles.

Where did it start?
Long ago. It’s a matter of progression. First the right to vote, then equal employment, now equal representation at the executive levels. Liberals call it progress. Conservatives get upset whenever the status quo is changed.

Stop lying about how you got duped into believing Russiagate and I’ll be more than happy to get new material.
I wasn’t duped into anything. The Mueller Report, as well as the DOJ and Senate panels all confirmed Russia interfered in the 2016 election on behalf of Trump. Sorry you can’t face facts.

Long ago. It’s a matter of progression. First the right to vote, then equal employment, now equal representation at the executive levels. Liberals call it progress. Conservatives get upset whenever the status quo is changed.

It's not about status quo or "equal" rights....it's about extra rights for a protected class. That's not equal.

Greed has a way of working stuff like this out. If a green hermaphrodite provides company X with the best chance to turn a profit and line its investors pockets, said investors will become pro-green hermaphrodite.

It's not about status quo or "equal" rights....it's about extra rights for a protected class. That's not equal.

Greed has a way of working stuff like this out. If a green hermaphrodite provides company X with the best chance to turn a profit and line its investors pockets, said investors will become pro-green hermaphrodite.
Only until things are more in balance. Studies have shown diversity leads to improved performance. That’s the justification.

I wasn’t duped into anything. The Mueller Report, as well as the DOJ and Senate panels all confirmed Russia interfered in the 2016 election on behalf of Trump. Sorry you can’t face facts.
You are a real phucking idiot. Russia didn't do anything like the DNP, China, Venezuela and Germany did in 2020. Russia "may" have not liked Clinton,(no sane person did) but that didn't click fraudulent votes through a 3rd world voting software system, run millions of fraudulent votes through the USPS system, and then block interested 3rd parties from verifying votes against voter registration signatures. Go phuck yourself cuck. And I'll take my burger medium rare, no ketchup, and a large fry. Get busy bitch.

You are a real phucking idiot. Russia didn't do anything like the DNP, China, Venezuela and Germany did in 2020. Russia "may" have not liked Clinton,(no sane person did) but that didn't click fraudulent votes through a 3rd world voting software system, run millions of fraudulent votes through the USPS system, and then block interested 3rd parties from verifying votes against voter registration signatures. Go phuck yourself cuck. And I'll take my burger medium rare, no ketchup, and a large fry. Get busy bitch.
giphy.gif

Only until things are more in balance. Studies have shown diversity leads to improved performance. That’s the justification.

Sort of like temporary taxes, right? You're smarter than that.

Greed is good. Greed trumps discrimination. Greed will lead to more green hermaphrodite CEO's....assuming that there are qualified green hermaphrodite wannabe CEO's out there.

• Haha
Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
I have seen so much stuff I can not keep who said what straight.

Some one said this was in place for Hillary but a third party stepped in and stopped her from using it. Maybe because they thought she was going to win or maybe because they didnt want her to win.

That person did not name the blocker or his/her motive.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT