ADVERTISEMENT

Nascar

bradleygator

Bull Gator
Feb 13, 2011
Maybe we can talk about nascar playoffs to distract us from football. Huge win for Larson at Darlington. Looks dangerous. Worst post race burn out I’ve seen all year.

Yeah Busch, Logano and Kesolowski are like the old dudes still crashing the party every week. I root for Hamlin most weeks but there’s a lot of guys i like. The level of skill is just incredible, driving 190 mph and literally an inch off each other’s bumpers. I started watching it as something to gamble on and now I’m really into it.

Anyway, Larson has been kind of lurking all year. May be making a move on the leaders.

Yeah Busch, Logano and Kesolowski are like the old dudes still crashing the party every week. I root for Hamlin most weeks but there’s a lot of guys i like. The level of skill is just incredible, driving 190 mph and literally an inch off each other’s bumpers. I started watching it as something to gamble on and now I’m really into it.
Amazing to follow. Always good story lines. Like a soap opera every week.

sadgator has followed K. Busch since he was driving the Kellogg’s 5 car for Hendrick’s.

Tony the Tiger then M&M’s. sadgator is pretty much intrigued by anything a 14 year old boy would be into…

Now a pot company, so his sponsors are like right in line with sadgator’s intelligence and maturity level…

Plus Samantha is an alpha-babe…

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT