ADVERTISEMENT

My last post here until next year

OllieVee

Baby Gator
Apr 23, 2008
First of all congrats on the win...thought LSU would pulverize you...didn't happen. That GLS was epic and showed great toughness and character. Now that I have all the sloppy platitudes out of the way I want to say thank you...you spared us another terrible tail whipping at the hands of the Tide and with you losing to both FSU and them it assures us of the Sugar Bowl...will take it and NOLA over Atlanta any day. Best wishes and good luck in the Citrus Bowl.

First of all congrats on the win...thought LSU would pulverize you...didn't happen. That GLS was epic and showed great toughness and character. Now that I have all the sloppy platitudes out of the way I want to say thank you...you spared us another terrible tail whipping at the hands of the Tide and with you losing to both FSU and them it assures us of the Sugar Bowl...will take it and NOLA over Atlanta any day. Best wishes and good luck in the Citrus Bowl.
Your not very bright like most typical corn dog fans. Sugar Bowl?? Your not even 2nd in the SEC West. How is LSU going to get into the Sugar Bowl?

Your not very bright like most typical corn dog fans. Sugar Bowl?? Your not even 2nd in the SEC West. How is LSU going to get into the Sugar Bowl?

Since he said it avoids another beating from Bama, I think he's a UT fan.

However, after Vandy beats them next week, they will be lucky to get the Belk Bowl.

The ONLY reason UT finally beat UF for the first time in a million years is because Florida completely stopped running offense in the second half of that game. Josh Dobbs still looks like Charlie Villanueva's long lost brother - that is one ugly kid.

Reactions: 46885

Vol fans wanted this year to be "their" year. Imagine that. Finally this was a trip to Atlanta. A culmination of a "rebuild". The fruits of many recruiting cycles and pieces of the puzzle finally coming together. It's a grim reality for them. No light at the end of the tunnel. No hope in sight.... supposed star players bailing on the team.... Mid season during a potential conference championship run. Lord knows losing hurts. But what they are going through now...... depressing. Rocky top is not on top of anything right now. If Butch Jones was available on the street to coach again next year,...would anyone want to hire him? Would a Kansas state or Buffalo want to pull the trigger? Tough options there.....It's a fun rivalry, mostly because of our dominance the past decade, but Vols like this need to take a step back and look in the mirror and at their alma maters situation. We may not be where we want to be because we are rebuilding....but....You ain't sh*t.

Let us know where you will keep the sec east 2nd place trophy......assuming you are able to beat Vandy on Saturday....

Ok Why don't you go brush both your teeth, clean the double wide, get your wife a new case of twinkies, and kiss your Peyton Manning blow up doll. UT has not done a thing in over a decade so stfu and watch us play on Dec 3 we may lose but at least we know how to get to Peachtree Street!

Your not very bright...

64545cb4a79a389021688580f2ce94b5.jpg

6-4 LSU to the Sugar Bowl?

UB1eV.gif

New Year's Six bowl projections
Bowl Date Location Matchup
Sugar Bowl Jan. 2 New Orleans Oklahoma (Big 12) vs. Texas A&M (SEC)
Rose Bowl Jan. 2 Pasadena, Calif. Wisconsin (Big Ten) vs. Utah (Pac-12)
Cotton Bowl Jan. 2 Arlington, Texas Western Michigan (At-large) vs. Penn State (At-large)
Orange Bowl Dec. 30 Miami Louisville (ACC) vs. Michigan (SEC/Big Ten/ND)

Come on, guys. He laid it out for you. OP is a checkerhead.

It was a smart-assed "congrats", and he made it clear he will not be around to eat crow. (Although if UT makes it to the SUGAR BOWL....I am quite certain he will manage the time to drop by and GLOAT)

UT is claiming they will now go to the Sugar Bowl....funny, I had NEVER heard that until Saturday......about 10 minutes after UF won and eliminated UT from playing in the SEC TITLE GAME.

Serious fvcking sour grapes by the Creamsickles.

WOW I guess he written off the Vandy game huh? I am going to have my popcorn out for that one and he best come back here if Vandy wins that game also or I am going to hunt him on on their board because I have a hunch on that game...Vandy is no team to play with!!!!

Easily remember butch the Florida game is just another game Jones falling to his knees in genuflection after a Gator taking the third quarter aided otherwise routine home win.

Suck it East Tennessee. And congratulations on winning one in a row. And then talking smack.

Typical UT fan
(Before LSU game) "Florida is going to get killed by LSU and we are going to Atlanta! Hell Yeah!!"
(After LSU game) "HA you get to go to Atlanta and have Bama beat you by 50 while we go to the Sugar Bowl"

They're a strange bunch.

Keep in mind though, in 2007 they won the east in bizarre fashion and before that, it was 2004 when they had Zook's last season and an UGA team that actually beat him so they could lose to undefeated Auburn.

Before that it was 97 and 98, right?

They're have a quarter as many appearances as we do and only two wins

What a forking asspipe.

Maybe we should just make that his last post ever.

He took the Vandy win for granted. Jackass.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT