ADVERTISEMENT

My Jacksonville friends

You know tho there is a positive to some of this immigration ... I recently had to replace the roof on my daughters' old house in San Mateo. So the best quote I got was from a contractor who used all Mexican labor. They did a real good job and well below what I was expecting to pay. Not many of our young Americans are cut out to be roofers. That is hard/hot work.
This is not good for America. Same reason Trump puts tariffs on Nations who use cheap labor to undercut our workers. Not that it was your choice, and I have had Spanish speaking workers (could not speak English) work on my house too. We just need to not hurt the people we are trying to help. Those workers, many live 10-20 per house and work their AZZES off 6-7 days a week. Many seem like really good people...but that is NOT the point. the point is they are here ILLEGALLY (in by far most cases) and are taking jobs away from REAL Americans.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
That was a joke, I meant putting illegals in concentration camps.
I was trying to find our South Park convo. I got tired and forgot where it was. How about this one? 😂

977s5w.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT