ADVERTISEMENT

Muschamp has message for Carolina fans

Look at it like this. Mus is a great recruiter, has an aggressive scheme and seems pretty good at play calling and in-game adjustments. All he would need to do to be Mickey Andrews is play dirty. You liked Mickey, right?

Mickey was average.... Had the best players his entire career... Once he dint have them anymore and schemes got more complicated he folded like a cheap lawn chair

Mickey was average.... Had the best players his entire career... Once he dint have them anymore and schemes got more complicated he folded like a cheap lawn chair
With the D-linemen FSU had in the early to late 90's, there was rarely any need to add a 5th pass rusher or any blitz packages.

4FU8.gif

SEC 2019 Team Defense Rankings:

1. Georgia

2. Florida - Shouldn't that be 2nd with Grantham.... ;)

3. Alabama
---
8. LSU - Natl. Champs
---
10. S.Ca - The Musclecramp - Yep, that's some killer defense right there....
---
Note: Grantham is putting 3-stars in the NFL, and a 4-star in the Top 10, 1st Rnd.
=====

Mullen & Grantham taking over a loser chit-show 4-8 team:

10 wins, then 11 wins.
B-2-B New Years 6 Bowl wins.
Top 10 Ranking Finishes
Top 10 recruiting classes
Currently Ranked #3.
Jus-sayin....

Florida finished ninth nationally in total defense in 2019 and seventh in scoring defense.

Sorry, but we don't need no more musclecramps on the Gator-D... 🤓

Beating UGA and UK last year (especially UGA) probably saved him from being fired. That and his high buyout....

Most coaches are likely safe this year due to Covid....
I don’t think beating UK in football saves his job. That was a joke right? They went 4-8 last year. I don’t even think beating UGA is going to give him much goodwill when you finish 4-8.

They were 4-8 last year and the year before 7-6 with a bad 28-0 loss in the Belk bowl game. Real chance they only win 2-3 games this year looking at their schedule.
I'm a gamecock and still ambivalent about Muschamp. We have the number 2 qb committed in 2022 with a flock of very good 2022 talent now considering. Actually have 3 five stars on the team that are freshman and one soph. I'm 60 and been following since 1966. I'm a realist and the fact is we are a 500 program. Other than Spurrier's run here and Joe Morrison's short-lived run we have been very average. Close a few years but mostly 6-6, 7-5 is our reality. I'm in the keep him for 3-5 more and hope some of the young 5 stars and this 5 star 2022 qb can bring enough talent to yield 8-4, 9-3 and with a little help maybe even a double digit season.

I typically pull for you guys because I loved the Spurrier's Florida years. Don't know your schedule but with the way the dawgs looked you should own the east. Muschamp keeps us clean and he does try hard. And maybe, just maybe, some of these young studs help us recruit enough to get closer to you and the dawgs.

Also want to tell you guys we have a kid named Jordan Burch. 5 star that is gonna be a 3 and out and will be all SEC next year. 6-6 260 and runs low 6.6 40. A lot like Clowney just smarter. Ivy league IQ and all-pro potential.

Hopefully no one gets hurt bad and it's within 14 .

Good luck gators
\

I don’t think beating UK in football saves his job. That was a joke right? They went 4-8 last year. I don’t even think beating UGA is going to give him much goodwill when you finish 4-8.
Covid buys every "hot seat coach" a stay of execution.

I'm a gamecock and still ambivalent about Muschamp. We have the number 2 qb committed in 2022 with a flock of very good 2022 talent now considering. Actually have 3 five stars on the team that are freshman and one soph. I'm 60 and been following since 1966. I'm a realist and the fact is we are a 500 program. Other than Spurrier's run here and Joe Morrison's short-lived run we have been very average. Close a few years but mostly 6-6, 7-5 is our reality. I'm in the keep him for 3-5 more and hope some of the young 5 stars and this 5 star 2022 qb can bring enough talent to yield 8-4, 9-3 and with a little help maybe even a double digit season.

I typically pull for you guys because I loved the Spurrier's Florida years. Don't know your schedule but with the way the dawgs looked you should own the east. Muschamp keeps us clean and he does try hard. And maybe, just maybe, some of these young studs help us recruit enough to get closer to you and the dawgs.

Also want to tell you guys we have a kid named Jordan Burch. 5 star that is gonna be a 3 and out and will be all SEC next year. 6-6 260 and runs low 6.6 40. A lot like Clowney just smarter. Ivy league IQ and all-pro potential.

Hopefully no one gets hurt bad and it's within 14 .

Good luck gators
\

I don't think you really meant a low 6.6 40. If you did, than I don't know what that means.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT