ADVERTISEMENT

MSNBC producer quits, calls the network a 'cancer' that 'stokes division'

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
"An MSNBC producer has posted a scathing, open letter after quitting the network, claiming it is a 'cancer' because it 'blocks diversity of thought' and 'amplifies fringe voices'.

Ariana Pekary posted the letter online yesterday after quitting the network where she spent seven years working as a producer on shows including Up Late with Alec Baldwin and The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell.

She said she could no longer stand to work at the network which 'stokes national division, even in the middle of a civil rights crisis' and 'blocks diversity of thought and content because the networks have incentive to amplify fringe voices and events'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...calling-news-network-money-making-cancer.html

This is one of those shit sources that I keep telling the sheep to not get their information from.

I suspect its all @urtren watches.

"An MSNBC producer has posted a scathing, open letter after quitting the network, claiming it is a 'cancer' because it 'blocks diversity of thought' and 'amplifies fringe voices'.

Ariana Pekary posted the letter online yesterday after quitting the network where she spent seven years working as a producer on shows including Up Late with Alec Baldwin and The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell.

She said she could no longer stand to work at the network which 'stokes national division, even in the middle of a civil rights crisis' and 'blocks diversity of thought and content because the networks have incentive to amplify fringe voices and events'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...calling-news-network-money-making-cancer.html

This is one of those shit sources that I keep telling the sheep to not get their information from.

I suspect its all @urtren watches.

it makes MEDIA MATTERS look conservative

Meanwhile over at NBC........
Former ‘Ellen’ Producer Insists Ellen DeGeneres Was Responsible for the Toxic Work Environment…
Not that I ever watched her show, especially when she and other kids were dancing along with Manchelles, you know...the thing....

What's with NBC and the sexual misconduct, starting with Matt Lauer?

A veteran of various successful talk shows, Hedda Muskat was recruited by executive producer Andy Lassner back in 2003 when the show was still in development. Yet according to Muskat, DeGeneres was responsible for the toxic work environment involving racial discrimination and sexual misconduct that has now been alleged.

Last edited:
Meanwhile over at NBC........
Former ‘Ellen’ Producer Insists Ellen DeGeneres Was Responsible for the Toxic Work Environment…
Not that I ever watched her show, especially when she and other kids were dancing along with Manchelles, you know...the thing....

What's with NBC and the sexual misconduct, starting with Matt Lauer?

A veteran of various successful talk shows, Hedda Muskat was recruited by executive producer Andy Lassner back in 2003 when the show was still in development. Yet according to Muskat, DeGeneres was responsible for the toxic work environment involving racial discrimination and sexual misconduct that has now been alleged.

Wondering if this is just a cover for...?

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT