ADVERTISEMENT

MSM reporting a truck ramming into pro-choice demonstrators:

When my grandmother accidentally hit the gas and drove over the parking block at Big Star grocery store in 1978, that was much more violent than this incident.

@gatordad3 @NavigatorII @instaGATOR @nail1988 @blubo @FresnoGator @GhostOfMatchesMalone @ghost_of_ukalum1988 @JimGaster @Capt Ron 1 @greyghost14 @EvilWayz
I seriously doubt those ugly as well as the fat chicks are any match for a Ford F150 Raptor. If that was my truck, I'd sue their asses for any damages on it.

Protest from the sidewalk is legal.
Blocking the legal path for a driver on a public roadway without a permit is a crime imo.
Force-ably stopping a driver on the road equates to false imprisonment.

False imprisonment or unlawful imprisonment occurs when a person intentionally restricts another person’s movement within any area without legal authority, justification, or the restrained person's permission. Actual physical restraint is not necessary for false imprisonment to occur. A false imprisonment claim may be made based upon private acts, or upon wrongful governmental detention.

Last edited:
It amazes me all the lesbians and gay men that are out to demonstrate over an issue that doesn't affect them at all.
If BScuck was a woman. Same sad narrative. :( :rolleyes:😂

main-qimg-8f03b02a7540b665d9f8e0d028092f46-lq

Protest from the sidewalk is legal.
Blocking the legal path for a driver on a public roadway without a permit is a crime imo.
Force-ably stopping a driver on the road equates to false imprisonment.

False imprisonment or unlawful imprisonment occurs when a person intentionally restricts another person’s movement within any area without legal authority, justification, or the restrained person's permission. Actual physical restraint is not necessary for false imprisonment to occur. A false imprisonment claim may be made based upon private acts, or upon wrongful governmental detention.
Definitely car-jacking and not a peaceful demonstration to force vehicles to stop. The media was quick to attack the driver as a maniac intent on killing pro-choice activists. What a joke.

For self-protection, the driver of the truck should use that video to file charges of 'False Imprisonment' against everyone in that crowd that took any action against him/her. If they caused any damage to the truck, that would entail additional charges. I know that I damn sure would.... 😠

Reactions: dezyDeco
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT