NavigatorII

Bull Gator
Dec 8, 2004

Why isn't the MSM covering this domestic terrorism? :mad::oops:

vote Democrat

Antifa dipsh**s are lucky more of them weren't killed. Let 'em bring that schitt to Florida.
The cops/highway patrols in SE Georgia are the ones nobody Fuchs with.

Antifa dipsh**s are lucky more of them weren't killed. Let 'em bring that schitt to Florida.

Damn right

You meet these CUCK demonstrations and actions with overwhelming force

But Atlanta is a blue/Libtard city…it will burn

You should probably not cover your face if you can't breathe. The lefties ain't too bright.
Happy Birthday Cake GIF by Storyful

Ray Ray
Gay Ray
Lil Dickey
So growing up, there was a local family nearby and their kids were the 'cool kids' in the neighborhood. Naturally, they loved me, and their entire family was really cool, everyone liked them and wanted to be friends with them.

They had a cousin named Ray. Or as everyone called him..Ray ray. Despite having the same last name as the cool kids and being their first cousin, Ray ray was a dipshit that no one liked and the community generally ostracized him. The cool kids more or less disowned him, and I couldn't blame them.

RGG reminds me of ray ray. Always trying to get attention from the cool kids, and always getting ignored and mocked.

So growing up, there was a local family nearby and their kids were the 'cool kids' in the neighborhood. Naturally, they loved me, and their entire family was really cool, everyone liked them and wanted to be friends with them.

They had a cousin named Ray. Or as everyone called him..Ray ray. Despite having the same last name as the cool kids and being their first cousin, Ray ray was a dipshit that no one liked and the community generally ostracized him. The cool kids more or less disowned him, and I couldn't blame them.

RGG reminds me of ray ray. Always trying to get attention from the cool kids, and always getting ignored and mocked.
Well, perhaps if you prayed for him and were nice to him he may have become less annoying and not tried so hard. Sometimes the cool kids are the problem, not the solution.

Well, perhaps if you prayed for him and were nice to him he may have become less annoying and not tried so hard. Sometimes the cool kids are the problem, not the solution.
When did I say I wasn't nice to him? Everyone was nice to him, he still acted like a dipshit. Eventually we all had enough of his behavior and left him alone. Same thing has been happening to our Ray ray for the same reasons.

Your original comment was absent of grace, Sir.
Most 6-8 year olds often are. And again, when did I say I wasn't nice to him?

It sounds like my 'cool kids' descriptor for my friends may have ruffled your feathers. They were cool kids, they weren't 'rich, jerky kids'. I've been around both and detest the latter.

Most 6-8 year olds often are. And again, when did I say I wasn't nice to him?

It sounds like my 'cool kids' descriptor for my friends may have ruffled your feathers. They were cool kids, they weren't 'rich, jerky kids'. I've been around both and detest the latter.
It didn't ruffle my feathers I'm just airing out my perceptions. You apparently were not a cool kid, is that accurate? ;)

Reactions: instaGATOR
True^^^^the same here in Tennessee. They would learn what standing your ground really means.

Reactions: nail1988
A large city ran by Rats..name ONE that has not gone to hell! LOL
Let the people in those cities are convinced it's trash cause the dems want to help them, but the MEAN OLE REPUBLICANS won't let them.

Folks, when you step back and realize there's only one real party in this country, it all makes sense. Dems get in power in the big cities, use corruption to make them billions. City goes to hell, citizens demand change. Dems say they pushed for relief bills but REPUBLICANS BLOCKED IT!

Citizens get mad, keep voting for the dems in power, refuse to vote for the pubs.

It's quite the shell game the dems have been running on our slowest.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT