ADVERTISEMENT

More info on the steal

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
Trump won comfortably on Election Day.

A stiff who didn't campaign, can't draw 5 cars to a Kentucky Fried Chicken drive thru and promised economic stagnation in Democrat debates receives an all time record 80 million votes? This after 5 states set aside state election laws and counted past Election Day till they got the count needed. This after Trump set an incumbent record of 74.1 million votes.

I'm not buying Americans are that stupid. Sure this isn't Hong Kong or Singapore but this sure ain't Equatorial Guinea.
Oh boy. 81 million strong voted for Biden. Most in history. My guess is he breaks more records this time around

Whatever it takes. You folks are sick, the closer it gets to election date the more you start with this same old crap. Whatever the President is, he is NOT a convicted Felon.
Pedophile , FELON (his own people refuse to charge him, however taking money from America's worst enemies makes him suck pretty bad...AND the people who support him are worse Jimmy.) And opened our border that 100% WILL bring a major terror attack on our Country, and let millions of pounds of Fentanyl cross our border that kill 77000 Americans per year. And Jimmy...YOU SUPPORT THIS???? SERIOUSLY????

Reactions: dezyDeco
Whatever it takes. You folks are sick, the closer it gets to election date the more you start with this same old crap. Whatever the President is, he is NOT a convicted Felon.

I'm a believer we must do whatever it takes to save democracy, even if it takes a few winks and handshakes behind closed doors.

I'm a believer we must do whatever it takes to save democracy, even if it takes a few winks and handshakes behind closed doors.
Maam, it is not that simple, it probably never will be again. I fee l sorry for the people in this country who get bamboozled by the likes of so many of the politicians in this country. Trump just happens to be the flavor of the day. Next week it will be someone else , and on into infinity. God Bless America and bless the people. Glad I don't have a long time left.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Maam, it is not that simple, it probably never will be again. I fee l sorry for the people in this country who get bamboozled by the likes of so many of the politicians in this country. Trump just happens to be the flavor of the day. Next week it will be someone else , and on into infinity. God Bless America and bless the people. Glad I don't have a long time left.

Jimbus love you brother. I hope you have a lot a years left.

This isn’t your democrat party. These are Marxist and American haters.

Vote Trump.

Reactions: BCSpell
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT