ADVERTISEMENT

Football Monday Scrimmage Notes

JacquieFranciulli

Bull Gator
Apr 27, 2018
Ok folks,

Here are some info I was able to get from last night's scrimmage.

According to a source, the quarterbacks did not have a good day. They were inconsistent and made bad decisions. Kyle Trask and Feleipe Franks had a few turnovers and Emory Jones looked like a freshman - one good play followed by a bad rep. Franks did have a long TD pass in the scrimmage which led to a touchdown, however, the unspectacular plays that Mullen needs, I was told, was just not there on a consistent basis.

This same source also mentioned that it also was not a good day for O-line which could explain why the quarterbacks were not at their best - saying that there were a few snaps fumbled.

Another source says there was not many standouts on the offensive side of the ball during the practice, however, it seems that Iverson Clement and Dameron Pierce both had some stand out runs.

The defense did have some good moments, however. I was told the DBs did manage to pick up a couple of picks: Brad Stewart and Marco Wilson each recorded an interception.

The defense managed to also pick up a few sacks (I am trying to get the names of who managed to record them, Antonneous Clayton was one mentioned).

I will try to add to this post as I get more info today.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News