ADVERTISEMENT

Miami, welcome to the world of Mark Richt.....

Countygator

Rowdy Reptile
Nov 29, 2015
I am not sure anybody snatches defeat from the jaws of victory like that guy can......get ready to be excited every year only to be let down by seasons end with serious head scratching....another fun game to watch though....

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
mcanes, mcanes, mcanes.

raw

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
Low kick.

Game lost with the 3D quarter interception in position to go up 20-3. Terrible decision by QB, sow took advantage.

Just when we were getting rid of the Vol infestation, we get a new batch of Nole infestation.

And here we were, complaining about Miami fans. FSU fans are beside themselves with relief that they won that game last night. I do not blame them. For them, they fear this is just a brief interlude of joy on the their way down. They want to take advantage of brief moment of relief anyway they can.

Just when we were getting rid of the Vol infestation, we get a new batch of Nole infestation.
Meh...don't see any influx. In fact, I've only counted 5 Noles; none new. Most are still in hibernation from the Louisville debacle.

The Vol infestation, however, is real. Good grief. That's definitely new.

Meh...don't see any influx. In fact, I've only counted 5 Noles; none new. Most are still in hibernation from the Louisville debacle.

The Vol infestation, however, is real. Good grief. That's definitely new.

I thought it'd just be a few drive bys in the week after the game, but damn, they're really trying to savor it.

I am not sure anybody snatches defeat from the jaws of victory like that guy can......get ready to be excited every year only to be let down by seasons end with serious head scratching....another fun game to watch though....
But here is the thing: He is a major upgrade from the coach they had.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT