ADVERTISEMENT

Miami is trash too...

BC is good this yr. Which sucks for us
Seriously? No they aren’t. Look at who they have played and beaten. The truth is the ACC is absolutely horrendous this year so they very well may be one of the better teams in the conference. The ACC only has 1 good team in the entire conference If your being honest with your assessment of those teams.

Seriously? No they aren’t. Look at who they have played and beaten. The truth is the ACC is absolutely horrendous this year so they very well may be one of the better teams in the conference. The ACC only has 1 good team in the entire conference If your being honest with your assessment of those teams.

McCanes doesn't like this

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe

This has been the case for 25 years. At least Clemson has always been there and didn’t choose to join bc of the lack of competition

I dont think that is true, ACC has a 3 or 4 ranked teams. BC, NC state are decent teams. Clemson is obviously good. Think we are probably 4th this yr in power five. I would say its a down yr for sure. ACC needs fsu and Miami to be good. I stand by the SEC has been down lately, Bama has run rampant thru the sec the last 6 yrs. That should not happen in a good conference. Its hard nowadays to see who has the best conference. I do think this yr the sec is slightly ahead but they dont really play big out of conf games so its hard to tell.

UCF 45 Pitt 14 and Pitt is leading the coastal division. UCF would be the second best team in the ACC this year. AAC vs ACC head to head match ups about even. ESPN claims ACC is superior to the American I don't see it. They focus on Clemson and Clemson is all they have.

UCF 45 Pitt 14 and Pitt is leading the coastal division. UCF would be the second best team in the ACC this year. AAC vs ACC head to head match ups about even. ESPN claims ACC is superior to the American I don't see it. They focus on Clemson and Clemson is all they have.

The second tier of the AAC is MAC level. Sorry, not sorry.

If Florida loses to Florida State this year, they should be abolished from the SEC. just embarrassing!

Paging @mcanes

tenor.gif

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
Miami just lost again. Richt is a “has been” He doesn’t even look interested anymore. There is no guarantee that they make a bowl

Well Miami just lost to Duke. When is the last time UF, Miami and FSU all lost 2 weeks in a row?

FWIW Mark Richt isn’t even a decent coach anymore.

I’m thankful that we won’t be playing Duke this year. At least that’s one streak that will remain intact, for at least one more year.

Dave Cutcliffe loathes FSU and is probably annoyed that he won’t get the opportunity to finally slap us around now when he would actually have a chance.

Miami just lost again. Richt is a “has been” He doesn’t even look interested anymore. There is no guarantee that they make a bowl

FSU lost Bowden, they are back to being a bottom-tier ACC program. The cheating has been cleaned out of Miami and Richt won't, so they are quickly racing FSU to the bottom.

I dont think that is true, ACC has a 3 or 4 ranked teams. BC, NC state are decent teams. Clemson is obviously good. Think we are probably 4th this yr in power five. I would say its a down yr for sure. ACC needs fsu and Miami to be good. I stand by the SEC has been down lately, Bama has run rampant thru the sec the last 6 yrs. That should not happen in a good conference. Its hard nowadays to see who has the best conference. I do think this yr the sec is slightly ahead but they dont really play big out of conf games so its hard to tell.

Yep, VU lost by 5 pts @ ND ACC-affiliate

UA played and slaughtered UL ACC
LSU played and stomped the scUM ACC
AU played and beat Wash/PAC-12
MsSt played and stomped KSt-Big-12
MS played and stomped TxTech-Big-12
Mizz won @ Purdue Big10-12
-----
6-4, 4-3 SEC aTm lost to mighty Clemp's-son ACC-C by 2 pts
Chitty 5-5, 2-4 SEC Tennis-sea got stomped by 8-1, 6-1 Big-12 WVa :cool:
-----
SCa plays Clemp's-son ACC
UGly plays GaTech ACC
UF plays FSUcks ACC
UK plays UL ACC

So I certainly agree that the SEC never plays any 'quality' OoC teams....
:eek: - :rolleyes: - :D:p:D

Last edited:
If Florida loses to Florida State this year, they should be abolished from the SEC. just embarrassing!

2016 - UGly lost to 5-7 Ole Piss (14 - 45) :D:p:D
They also lost to 6-7 Vandy, their 2nd loss to Candy in 4 years. :oops:
Embarrassed you say??? :rolleyes: LMFAO at this dumb-chit buttsniffer.... :D

2014 - UGly lost to 7-6 SCa, 7-5 UF, then got beat by GaTech-ACC

Your last NC was 2 decades back into the last century. GTF outta here mutt. :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT