ADVERTISEMENT

Met some nice Gators

May 29, 2001
Shot in the dark here. We bought some tickets late in the upper deck for the game. My wife and I struck up a conversation with a great Gator from Clearwater. He was with some friends and were in the very top row of the stadium. If you're here, check in. Great talking to you all.

sadgator apologizes in advance for any rude or bizarre responses you receive.

Suckin' up to a dollie, while simultaneously dissing on Gator's. Nice...
:rolleyes:

PS

So far, you're the only one that's even responded to him, so are you including yourself in the 'any rude or bizarre' responses? :cool:

Insta let me type it more slowly for you....

The Tennessee fan came here and acted in a civil, adult manner. As a result, the Florida fan responded in a civil, adult manner.

The fact that this exchange confused and irritated you speaks volumes.

Reactions: sadgator
Insta let me type it more slowly for you....

The Tennessee fan came here and acted in a civil, adult manner. As a result, the Florida fan responded in a civil, adult manner.

The fact that this exchange confused and irritated you speaks volumes.

I'm typing quick, so's you'll have a ready excuse for why your next post is as clueles as your last post.

"sadgator apologizes in advance for any rude or bizarre responses you receive."

That meets your standard for a civil and adult manner? Well, since the FACT is that you're a GhostOfBrainless Red-Turd, I guess that's as accurate as it gets with you.

I'm typing quick, so's you'll have a ready excuse for why your next post is as clueles as your last post.

"sadgator apologizes in advance for any rude or bizarre responses you receive."

That meets your standard for a civil and adult manner? Well, since the FACT is that you're a GhostOfBrainless Red-Turd, I guess that's as accurate as it gets with you.

The fact that it offended you validates why he left the response.

The fact that you are clueless about what the facts really are, amuses me no end...
:D:D:D

Naming you the GhostOfBrainless is really to generous of me... :cool:

===========

But hey, how about a 2nd opinion on you from another thread... ;)

Look you have already proven you know very little about the game of college football. You have been wrong about your "facts" time after time and now you are speculating on records and wins?!?!? Stick with what you know best secretarial duties and licking sack. We get it. You are clueless. No need to continue embarrassing yourself...or please do because you are very amusing. Sad, but amusing.

Most people in real life don't act like they do from the covering of the message board anonymity .

Most of us would be cool to have a beer with, not all though;). Glad to hear you met some good Gator fans,, hope you don't have to encounter the weird section that inhabits the darkest areas of the swamp.

Every once in a while l’ll be out in public talking to somebody, and I’ll mindlessly start to call myself “sadgator...”

I think that means you spend a lot of time on here, maybe too much. Spend some of that time with your wife, you might get some action if you aren't typing while whispering sweet something's in her ear.:D

Reactions: sadgator
Every once in a while l’ll be out in public talking to somebody, and I’ll mindlessly start to call myself “sadgator...”
If mrs. sadgator knew that she was married to an internet “star” she would definitely want to have more sex...

mail

There's only one circle.

If you're not in it, you're with insta, apparently.

So mull over your options.

We have booze.

Insta is in a world all of his own, I do enjoy his affinity towards you in general though. I wonder what you could have done to deserve such a charming grouping of words. Quite amusing.

I do like to have a drink now and then,,, with good company of course.

There are the few that post, and the hundreds that just read.
Of the few that post, some are just fine, and some are jerks in a circle, pulling for or on each other. I know which group of 'some' that I'm in, and I'm just fine with it. :cool:

Your small clique' of jerks and the peer pressure that's exerted doesn't affect me one way or the other. Mostly, I'm in a group of one, cause I've never needed the 'boyz in the hood' to carry my water... :p

'I'd rather die on my feet, than live on my knees' is not a new concept to me. Where I grew up, volunteering to go to VN was taking a break... o_O

There are the few that post, and the hundreds that just read.
Of the few that post, some are just fine, and some are jerks in a circle, pulling for or on each other. I know which group of 'some' that I'm in, and I'm just fine with it. :cool:

Your small clique' of jerks and the peer pressure that's exerted doesn't affect me one way or the other. Mostly, I'm in a group of one, cause I've never needed the 'boyz in the hood' to carry my water... :p

'I'd rather die on my feet, than live on my knees' is not a new concept to me. Where I grew up, volunteering to go to VN was taking a break... o_O

Really?

Where you grew up, volunteering to go to Vietnam is "taking a break?"

Interesting. Though to be fair, since you signed up, rather than being drafted, you probably got to avoid actually going over, or if you did, you were probably out of harms way in general.

Curious. What part of Florida did you grow up in that was somehow worse than being in the jungles of Vietnam?

What a fool you are.

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Boring her to death too,,, is that why she bolted to greener pastures? :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT