Bull Gator
Dec 8, 2004
😂 😂 😂

tornado-siren.gif

B799BF124089F33EEF316B5FBC379BAEBE40F543

1a9e9ba8336c04f8167485dae8159b6f_w200.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
have you figured out the difference between nominal and real numbers yet nickel???

@NavigatorII
I guess you sacrificing $9.99 per month just to keep a roof over your head is worth it. Really sucks for you to not be able to join your gold member friends. At least you have your BSC911 account. Then again, nobody pays attention to the BSC sock on that board either.

Best of luck to you, Mega D £.

@FresnoGator nothing about this thread title either. Were yo not the one that threatened to ban me for being mean? calling people names? LOL, OBTUSE. Hypoctit. LIBERAL.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
I guess you sacrificing $9.99 per month just to keep a roof over your head is worth it. Really sucks for you to not be able to join your gold member friends. At least you have your BSC911 account. Then again, nobody pays attention to the BSC sock on that board either.

Best of luck to you, Mega D £.
And he's doing it under his burner acct LOL

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
We'll be seeing less and less of Mega D and more of BSC in 3......2..... 1.......
What I get from this is @BSC911 is ready to come back to the board, but knows he will again be ignored, as he always is. So I guess the ploy is to have another sock account go down in flames after picking a fight with fresno. Then bsc rides in to White Knight his sacrificed sock, lament how fresno has created an 'echo chamber'.

Guess he thinks that might get him some attention. What a life.

What I get from this is @BSC911 is ready to come back to the board, but knows he will again be ignored, as he always is. So I guess the ploy is to have another sock account go down in flames after picking a fight with fresno. Then bsc rides in to White Knight his sacrificed sock, lament how fresno has created an 'echo chamber'.

The same exact way he gets ignored at the Swamp. While he had no gold access, BSC was also ignored on the sports board.

Hello? (Hello? Hello? Hello?)
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me
Is there anyone home?
Come on (come on, come on) now
I hear you're feeling down
Well I can ease your pain
Get you on your feet again
Relax (relax relax relax)
I'll need some information first
Just the basic facts
Can you show me where it hurts?

One of the most irritating things that happen to me at my job...which I have held and exceled at for over 30 years for the same company, is when one of my salespeople, ESPECAILLY the ones who have been in the business a very short time...think that they can pull something over on me. Thinking that they...who have about 43 minutes experience are going to blow smoke up my posterior, and I will not know it. I get that same feeling for (will not mention their screen names) posters who troll, and use different accounts for whatever reason thay have to communicate to fool others on a free board. Really makes me question what kind of person has that much time for insignifigant things like that. You can ALWAYS spot them....they will be VERY successful, rich, claim to be smarter than everyone else...and always bragging about things that NONE are probably true in real life. Because to even spend time doing that...you HAVE to be WAY, WAY WAY below an even very average person. /Just my 2 cents

One of the most irritating things that happen to me at my job...which I have held and exceled at for over 30 years for the same company, is when one of my salespeople, ESPECAILLY the ones who have been in the business a very short time...think that they can pull something over on me. Thinking that they...who have about 43 minutes experience are going to blow smoke up my posterior, and I will not know it. I get that same feeling for (will not mention their screen names) posters who troll, and use different accounts for whatever reason thay have to communicate to fool others on a free board. Really makes me question what kind of person has that much time for insignifigant things like that. You can ALWAYS spot them....they will be VERY successful, rich, claim to be smarter than everyone else...and always bragging about things that NONE are probably true in real life. Because to even spend time doing that...you HAVE to be WAY, WAY WAY below an even very average person. /Just my 2 cents
Painfully obvious. I feel sorry for these people.

Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT