ADVERTISEMENT

McElwain - Yes or No?

SoProudNole

Bull Gator
Jan 19, 2004
Is this him? Helluva team building exercise.

C_FDrcYWsAEmVDB.jpg

Wasn't it confirmed it was the Jimmy John's guy? I grew up working on charter fishing boats. 1,000's of trips. I never once had the urge or knew of anyone on the boat having the urge to naked mount any of our catch. That is f'n really weird.

What some grown ass men do isolated in a boat out at sea is their business in my eyes either way

It's really interesting because if you search the Internet, there are TONS of pictures of this dude killing big game animals. He always gives the "thumbs up" symbol. The "thumbs up" symbol really died out effectively after Happy Days ended sometime in the mid 80's. It strikes sadgator as weird that some dude would adopt that as his "go to" gesture for killing stuff.

Screen-Shot-2016-02-26-at-10.29.08-AM.png

It's really interesting because if you search the Internet, there are TONS of pictures of this dude killing big game animals. He always gives the "thumbs up" symbol. The "thumbs up" symbol really died out effectively after Happy Days ended sometime in the mid 80's. It strikes sadgator as weird that some dude would adopt that as his "go to" gesture for killing stuff.

Screen-Shot-2016-02-26-at-10.29.08-AM.png
The Jimmy John's guy sounds like a douche. Still puzzled by what McElwain was doing with this shark.

Reactions: LesClaypool
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT