ADVERTISEMENT

Maybe we can get Charlie back after today??

Expert78

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Sep 12, 2009
Those Texas Boyz aren't going to put up with his losses much longer.

Love to have him back if possible.

Those Texas Boyz aren't going to put up with his losses much longer.

Love to have him back if possible.

Maybe as a DC but I still didn't care for a lot of his "bend but don't break but probably going to break" philosophy.

Tried to tell people that his Louisville success was a lie.

Texas is a dumpster fire. Brown and chump left it that way.

Oh yes, Muschamp, who hasn't been involved in Texas since 2010. 5 years later, it's still his fault?

Or maybe Charlie Strong isn't as great as some of the people around here had hoped.

I'll take Strong as a DC. That's about it. Will Texas pony up and buyout Strong after this season? That is the question

I would rather not have Strong either. I still think that QB made him look like a genius at Louisville like the real good ones usually do in college. DC but not head coach. I think he at least starts the season there next year however.

I would take him as DC and Head Recruiter, not as HC.

The man can recruit here in Florida.

Oh yes, Muschamp, who hasn't been involved in Texas since 2010. 5 years later, it's still his fault?

Or maybe Charlie Strong isn't as great as some of the people around here had hoped.

Ok so I guess for the first time I have to agree with Danny. Its not really Losers fault in Texas demise, perhaps Charlie was not as great. He probably can be a great Co DC here :)

Texas would be stupid to fire him. A year before Strong got there they didn't have a single player drafted, which hadn't happened in something like 60 years. Throw that in with the entitlement issues with that program and all the booster involvement and it was gonna be a hell of a job for anybody to turn them around, especially with A&M, Baylor and TCU all rolling. They don't dominate the state in recruiting like they used to. Letting him go would just be a stupid overreaction, they were two dumb kicking mistakes from starting the season 3-1 and it's hear two of a complete rebuild. I don't think he's a great coach by any means but he's not this bad either. His Louisville teams would beat this Texas team by 40.

Maybe as a DC but I still didn't care for a lot of his "bend but don't break but probably going to break" philosophy.

Tried to tell people that his Louisville success was a lie.
I was one of the ones screaming that Foley should have backed up a dump truck full of money to his house 2 years ago. Boy was I wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if he's gone before Monday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT