ADVERTISEMENT

May be a stupid question, I don't know but.....

gatorRAD

Rowdy Reptile
Sep 24, 2011
......do you guys think the ultra bling uni's of Oregon gives the extra spark to land "not all" but some top recruits? And do you think it's time for us to change up ours a bit?

You make it sound as if Oregon just flat out recruits everybody. That is far from the case.

Not a stupid question at all. Chip Kelly credited it with helping them get thre attention of recruits who would have otherwise paid no attention to them. Obviously they had to win to keep their attention but yea...recruits dig the jerseys. I think our design has gotten kinda stale to be honest. Ultimately it's not about us, if alternate jerseys can get the attention of a few more recruits why not? I mean we'll recruit well anyway BUT why not gain all the advantages you can gain. I'd personally like to see us in that sleek white F helmet we wore in the 09' title game. That with some more modern jerseys would be pretty sweet. Nothing outrageous like black uniforms but just a modern version of our jersey.

Meh there are plenty of teams that pull in monster recruiting classes every year and they have the blandest uniforms that haven't changed for decades.

Though I agree with ooz, I really wish we would go to the white helmet with the blue F.

I agree that flare helps. But Alabama looks the same as long as I can remember so.....how is Bama's recruiting benn the past few years? But yeah some bling wouldn't hurt UF

1. If the script Gators goes, I cry

2. The fact Nike buys them knew uniforms for every game should NOT be allowed, that said, who wouldn't want to play in that kick butt offensive system

Michi the white helmet is our identity mane. That's what Spurrier won the Heisman in. It looks so damn sleek. I'm convinced our players move faster in them LOL.

Some of the Ducks jerseys are freaking money. I love their jerseys...I've seen some concepts for the Gators and we should definatly go with some new uni's...I'm a traditionalist but sometimes there are new traditions. I would love to see these hit the field.
florida-gators-football-uniforms.jpeg

Originally posted by GatorNation79:
Some of the Ducks jerseys are freaking money. I love their jerseys...I've seen some concepts for the Gators and we should definatly go with some new uni's...I'm a traditionalist but sometimes there are new traditions. I would love to see these hit the field.
ec
LOL that looks like the kind of "football jersey" you can buy for $4.99 at Family Dollar.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT