ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Schlapp sexual assault accuser comes forward: ‘I’m not backing away’

RayGravesGhost

Bull Gator
Jun 13, 2021

7dz0lh.jpg

A longtime Republican campaign aide who accused American Conservative Union Chairman Matt Schlapp of sexual battery came forward publicly on Wednesday after a judge ruled he couldn’t pursue his claims anonymously.

Carlton Huffman gave an interview to The Washington Post and said he plans to amend his lawsuit to include his name once the judge enters the order.
Schlapp has vehemently denied Huffman’s claims.

“I’m not backing away,” Huffman told the Post. “I’m not going to drop this. Matt Schlapp did what he did and he needs to be held accountable.”

Huffman’s lawsuit alleges Schlapp was “aggressively fondling” his groin while the two drove back from a restaurant to a hotel on Oct. 19 after attending an event to support Herschel Walker’s Republican Senate campaign in Georgia.

"In his interview with the Post, Huffman acknowledged years-old racist writings on a WordPress blog, which included glorifications of the Confederate flag and posts criticizing diversity and non-European heritage.j

Hot damn, closeted homosexual versus former white supremacist?

This is Gold Jerry, Gold!!!!!!!!!!

A longtime Republican campaign aide who accused American Conservative Union Chairman Matt Schlapp of sexual battery came forward publicly on Wednesday after a judge ruled he couldn’t pursue his claims anonymously.
So the suit is barely a day old, and already a loser in court? Poor ray ray.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
I forgot...you're a youngster that doesn't know what "conservatism" is...

Schlapp is just ANOTHER conservative cuckold...we all know who has the "cajones" in that marriage

33156898445_500dd08062_b.jpg

7dz0lh.jpg

Carlton Huffman gave an interview to The Washington Post and said he plans to amend his lawsuit to include his name once the judge enters the order.
Schlapp has vehemently denied Huffman’s claims.

“I’m not backing away,” Huffman told the Post. “I’m not going to drop this. Matt Schlapp did what he did and he needs to be held accountable.”

Huffman’s lawsuit alleges Schlapp was “aggressively fondling” his groin while the two drove back from a restaurant to a hotel on Oct. 19 after attending an event to support Herschel Walker’s Republican Senate campaign in Georgia.

Washington post did not read

Transgender ideology is the gateway drug to pedophilia. "Gender queerness" is evil and should be mocked at every opportunity.
You want to link me to a study that shows that?

Transgender people are mentally ill. Generally their thing makes them look ridiculous but if I don't have look at them, I don't care.

People who think it's healthy to have sex with a little boy are sociopaths. Whatever part of your brain that determines right from wrong is missing or damaged.

Transgender people are mentally ill. Generally their thing makes them look ridiculous but if I don't have look at them, I don't care.

People who think it's healthy to have sex with a little boy are sociopaths. Whatever part of your brain that determines right from wrong is missing or damaged.
I have no studies. I will never pretend to be an academic or anything like that. I work off of instincts. I understand that what I espouse is my opinion, and is not the work of some egg head in a lab coat drawing funding from Tony Fauci. I think SOME transgendered people are simply mentally ill. They have always been there. What we are experiencing now is like a virus, and is being spread. Mostly young, impressionable people on the interwebs have made being a tranny like a trendy thing. It has spread like wildfire. Its not just the towns menatally ill guy who likes to wear heels anymore. The people who spread this convience children and weak parents ( if parents even have consent rights ) to take drugs to bring on chemical castration. They remove the breasts of healthy young women. They butcher the sex organs of children. I look at this through the eyes of a dad with three grade school aged children. This is pretty f'n evil, right there with pedophilia. Indeed, wouldnt you agree that dudes dressed as hookers performing for children is just a rest area on the way to full blown pedophia.

This is pretty f'n evil, right there with pedophilia. Indeed, wouldnt you agree that dudes dressed as hookers performing for children is just a rest area on the way to full blown pedophia

I would absolutely agree that dudes dressed like hookers don't have any business near children.

Not for why you think.

A Drag queen is a performer. They are professional female impersonaters that create a character that is a gross exaggeration of femininity. They are not trying to fool anyone, they know they are in drag and the audience does too, because they paid to see the show.

And when the men dressed like hookers sing and dance and crack wise with the audience it is in a room full of consenting adults who want to be and have the opportunity to leave if they choose. Like a lot of men attending the University of Florida in the 90s I got dragged to see Lady Pearl at the University Club by a hippy girl I was attempting to sleep with. There was a lot dirty jokes and burlesque dancing and I didn't see what the draw was. Point is Drag and Drag shows are adult entertainment. RuPaul ain't fixing to touch your kids but I bet she would scar a 6 year old for life just by virtue of the fact she's a six foot 5 black man in heels and a platinum blond wig.

It is no more appropriate to have a Drag Queen dance for a child than it would be to take one to a strip club. It's overtly sexual and not at all appropriate for children.

Schools need to go back to actually teaching in k-6 and only let teachers, librarians and aides interact with children.

That is a far cry from say Sam Brinton, or any of these idiots who didn't get enough attention as kids and want to be special and part of a protected class.

I believe that's your opinion. I can't imagine that being true, who let's someone that strange spend alone time with children?

Not Pubs and we all know most Dems talk a big game and then go full hypocrite at home. Only truly screwed up people would leave their kid alone with someone who is dressed in drag. One thing I know about pedos they always get caught because they cant quit while they are ahead. So I figure when trans people commit crimes then we nail them to the wall. Meantime if you want to keep them away from your people I don't know how that's anyone's business. I kind of feel like there's a lot less of them than there actually are because the ones that do pop on radar are so very loud. I haven't seen one in the wild yet.

Last edited:

Agree.

Both are mental illnesses but not at all on the same level. If transgenderism is the common cold then NAMBLA folks are ebola on crack with a hint of lymphoma.

Reactions: EvilWayz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT